9th April 2015, 06:34 PM
Unregistered

What kind of job I will get in Capgemini after completing B.Tech(CSE)?

Hello,
I am doing B.Tech in CSE and now in
final semester. I want to do job in Capgemini.
I don't know what job I get in Capgemini.
So, please help me to know about this.

13th April 2015, 11:33 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What kind of job I will get in Capgemini after completing B.Tech(CSE)?

There are various job profiles in Capgemini. So it depends in which job profile you are applying. If you are looking forward to on and off campus placement drive of Capgemini as a B.Tech fresher, then it offers the following job roles.

- Software Engineer Associate (Tester)
- Software Engineer Associate (Developer)
15th April 2015, 05:48 PM
Microsoft_Bangalore

Smile Re: What kind of job I will get in Capgemini after completing B.Tech(CSE)?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
I am doing B.Tech in CSE and now in
final semester. I want to do job in Capgemini.
I don't know what job I get in Capgemini.
So, please help me to know about this.
Since, you are fresher so if you are selected in CApGemini through the campus recruitment process then you will be hired as a trainee Engineer. And your job Profile will be as a Graduate trainee Engineer. After the completion of the Training after the 6 months you will be given your actual job profile.
15th April 2015, 05:50 PM
Ashwakh

Default Re: What kind of job I will get in Capgemini after completing B.Tech(CSE)?

See , for freshers capgemini will mostly assign Testing side job or Oracle developer or Java programmer if you are good at Java programming.

~ And , note that , mention all the courses like c, c++ , sap , oracle which you have learnt in your Resume . There are many chances that you will be assigned with your related Course side job.
For suppose you completed Oracle course and you mentioned it in your resume and got placed in capgemini, then there are many chances that you will be placed in the oracle team project

Like i mentioned earlier , to get a job in Capgemini , you shouldbe perfect in any of the software courses like , Testing tools , sap , oracle , java , etc
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?