25th August 2016, 09:50 PM
Unregistered

How to get teaching job in ITI and polytechnic colleges?

My name Shamim Ahmed. I have passed diploma in mechanical engineering in 2012 with 65% and AMIE section A cleared. I want to do job in the teaching in the ITI and polytechnic college in the government. Please help me. Contact no. 07220023184 Email- [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. Which exam I need to crack to become eligible for teaching job in polytechnic or ITI?
  2. Procedure to get teaching level job in polytechnic
  3. Is it possible to pursue Diploma through distance mode after ITI?
  4. How to get job of a lecturer in private polytechnic after B.E degree?
  5. Is ITI better than polytechnic diploma?
  6. How to do a job in private firm? I have passed 10th standard and ITI draftsman Civil course
  7. What is the qualification needed to become a loco pilot of Indian Railways
  8. What's the procedure for getting a teaching job in Govt Polytechnic Institute? I Have three years Diploma course in CSE.
  9. What is the diploma entrance process in architecture branch after ITI in draughtman civil?
  10. What is the diploma entrance process in architecture branch after ITI in draughtman civil?
  11. Is it possible to join the teaching job after finishing B.E CSE? What is the pay scale for both government engineering and polytechnic college?
  12. Can i be eligible to teach in Polytechnic Colleges on the basis of Diploma qualification?
  13. Use of ITI? Difference between ITI and Polytechnic? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Is it a good idea to do a job as a lecturer in Government Polytechnic Colleges in Delhi? How to apply and what are the requirements to become a lecturer in Polytechnic colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Which are the correspondence polytechnic colleges approved by AICTE?
  16. Admission in Polytechnic course for an ITI holder?
  17. Is it possible to do part time polytechnic diploma in civil without attending any classes?
  18. Procedure to apply for teaching job in polytechnic college after completion of B.Tech Chemical Engineering? -- [New]
31st August 2016, 01:38 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get teaching job in ITI and polytechnic colleges?

You are eligible to be a lecturer after qualifying NET examination. First of all you need to complete post graduation to be eligible for NET entrance. After qualifying NET entrance you will be eligible to join as a lecturer in ITI and Polytechnic Colleges.
31st August 2016, 10:23 PM
FRESHANSWERS
Senior Member+

You have to appear in NET (National Eligibility Test) for getting teaching job in any polytechnic institute. NET is conducted by UGC. You must have completed master degree in any discipline to appear in NET.

Some tentative dates for NET :

-- Online application start : 16 Aug 2016

-- Last date for form submission : 19 Sept 2016
11th December 2016, 11:37 AM
Unregistered

I want to be a teacher in iti,i have completed iti fitter(ncvt) now my question is what can i do for becoming a teacher
23rd May 2017, 12:53 PM
Unregistered

What is the age criteria for NET?
I've completed L.Eln.E.( 4 yrs' diploma from VJTI.) Today my age is 43. But to teach in ITI , I want to appear for the said exam. Please ,tell its details. My id : [email protected]
11th June 2018, 10:56 AM
Unregistered

I'm Mallappa b baliger sir my qualification is diploma e&c engineering completed so I became a ITI college lecturer so how to get this job sir please suggest me.
27th January 2021, 07:17 PM
Unregistered

Which exam I have clear for becoming govt iti or pollytecnic college teacher.
12th September 2021, 01:32 AM
Unregistered

i am diploma(mechnical enng.) holder . can i tech any iti college .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?