10th October 2016, 12:15 PM
Unregistered

What are the benefits of studying B.A.(Computer Application)? Possibility of studying MCA through this course?

I want to know about the benefits of studying B.A.(Computer Application) course. Kindly tell me what are the benefits available through this course? And I can do MCA after this course?

12th October 2016, 10:09 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the benefits of studying B.A.(Computer Application)? Possibility of studying MCA through this course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to know about the benefits of studying B.A.(Computer Application) course. Kindly tell me what are the benefits available through this course? And I can do MCA after this course?
After completion of B.A in Computer Application, you can apply for government and private sector jobs.

List of the government sector jobs are Civil Service Exam, SSC exam, PSC exam, Group D exam, Banking sector etc.

You can apply for private sector as a software developer.

After completion of this course, you are eligible for MCA course.
12th October 2016, 05:42 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the benefits of studying B.A.(Computer Application)? Possibility of studying MCA through this course?

Below mentioned the benefits of studying B.A in Computer Application, have a look over it.

After the completion of the above mentioned course, candidates can join jobs in the areas like Hardware and networking, Software, System Administration, Database Administration etc.
Candidates can become computer operator, data entry operator, system operator etc.
Candidates can opt for teaching also after the completion of the course.

The Employment areas for B.A in Computer Application candidates are:-

Manufacturing Companies
Production Design
Book Keeping
Marketing Sector
Inventory Control etc.

I am sorry to say that you cannot study MCA after the completion of B.A in Computer Application.
Candidates those who have completed their BCA from a recognised University are eligible to study MCA.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?