10th October 2016, 12:16 PM
Unregistered

Requirements to get admission in International school for 3 years old candidate?

My son will be 3 years of age in next year summer. I want to admit him in any international school. Please tell me the requirements to get admission in international school.

Related Questions:
  1. Requirements to get Higher Secondary Science admission in any International school at Delhi for 10th Tamil Nadu Board candidate? -- [New]
  2. How much marks are required to get a seat in Business Schools?
  3. Schools in India offering admission to Nigerian students? Requirements for international students?
  4. Requirements to join BFA(Acting) in School of Drama, Carnegie Mellon University for International students? Chances of Hollywood entrance for Indian students?
  5. Procedure and eligibility to get admission in an International School for 7th ICSE student?
  6. Admission in Indian CBSE school after discontinuing studies from International CBSE School?
  7. Can i study M.Sc. degree in Forensics even after doing B.Sc. in Anthropology?
  8. Admission procedure and fee details of Sai International School, Bhubaneswar to pursue 9th and 10th classes?
  9. When the admission of MS(Pharmaceutical Sciences) will be started in Butler University? Requirements to apply for international students?
  10. List of top CBSE affiliated Higher Secondary schools with fee structure in Jaipur?
  11. Procedure and requirements to get admission in 7th standard of Sri Sathya Sai Higher Secondary School for female candidate? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. When is the admission notification of Nalanda International university? Eligibility requirements for MBA and Biotechnology
  13. Am I eligible for the course of International Affairs after completing B.E? What are the admission requirements for this course? Or should I join TCS?
  14. Best colleges to apply with a percentile score of 92-94 in XAT exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Requirements to get admission in Master's of Medical Sciences in Iran for International students?
  16. List of schools which offer admission to 5 years old candidate in Kolkata? Procedure to get admission?
  17. How should I join Pilot course?
  18. Admission procedure, requirements and age limit for LKG admission in ICSE School? Is there any entrance test for admission? -- [Most Discussed]
11th October 2016, 06:50 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to get admission in International school for 3 years old candidate?

First of all I am sorry to say that your child will not be eligible to get admission at the age of 3 years as the minimum age required in order for any candidate to be provided admission in lowest class, i.e. Nursery or Lower Nursery, etc. is set at 3 years and 6 months.

Now, as per the requirements is concerned, there is no such requirements of the child other then birth certificate and parents residential and identity proofs. There will be a small interview scheduled for both the child and his/her parents and once after clearing the interview, your child will probably be provided admission.
11th October 2016, 10:52 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to get admission in International school for 3 years old candidate?

To get the admission for your ward in any International School, you first have to collect the application form which you can grab from the School office or you can get it in the official website of the respective School. Submit the duly filled application form along with the necessary documents required which will be mentioned on the application form.
There will be an interview process of the candidates along with their Guardian.
Merit listed candidates will then get admission in the respective School.
11th October 2016, 10:53 PM
FRESHANSWERS
Senior Member+

requirements to get admission in international school :

--- Date of birth proof

--- ID proof of parents

--- Residential proof like Rashan card

--- Latest passport size photograph

--- Duly filled admission form.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?