25th May 2011, 04:55 PM
shreya3101

Am I eligible for the course of International Affairs after completing B.E? What are the admission requirements for this course? Or should I join TCS?

I am a B.e. fresher. I am placed in tcs but i am not willing to join there. I want to change my field and pursue in international affairs. Am I eligible for this course? what are the admission requirements for masters in international affairs?
or should i join tcs?

Related Questions:
  1. When the admission of MS(Pharmaceutical Sciences) will be started in Butler University? Requirements to apply for international students? -- [New]
  2. Am I eligible to join TCS if selected but having arrears?
  3. Am i eligible to get placed in TCS if I know the basics in C & C++?
  4. What are the requirements to be eligible to join Airforce Military? Can I join and transfer here in USA if I am working in Jeddah Saudi Arabia as Safety Officer at International Center for Commerce Contracting Company for almost 3 years?
  5. Schools in India offering admission to Nigerian students? Requirements for international students?
  6. Eligibility criteria to become a System Engineer in TCS?
  7. Should I join TCS or join other companies?
  8. When is the admission notification of Nalanda International university? Eligibility requirements for MBA and Biotechnology
  9. Requirements to get admission in Master's of Medical Sciences in Iran for International students?
  10. Am I eligible ot join TCS company? I am interested in RDBMS
  11. Requirements to join BFA(Acting) in School of Drama, Carnegie Mellon University for International students? Chances of Hollywood entrance for Indian students?
  12. Is it possible for me to get the job in Infosys or TCS after completion of B.Tech Mechanical Engineering?
  13. Am I eligible for off campus placements in TCS after completing 3rd year B.Tech IT?
  14. How to do internship in TCS? What are the requirements which they ask for?
  15. How can I join Indian Air Force after completing B.Tech(ECE)? Requirements to join?
  16. How to prepare for IAS exam after 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Admission requirements to study M.Sc(Nanobiology) in Delft University of Technology for International students?
  18. Is it possible to get placed in TCS, CTS or Infosys before completion of my mechanical engineering course?
24th October 2011, 03:49 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible for the course of International Affairs after completing B.E? What are the admission requirements for this course? Or should I join TCS?

i completed engineering (eee- with 85%) and about to complete 3 years in tcs. i am not interested in IT. how shall i proceed
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?