21st June 2010, 08:12 PM
Unregistered

How to prepare for SNAP and FMS test? Cutoff required to clear the test?

Respected sir/mam
i want to know that hw i prepare for the snap & fms test & wht is the cut off to clear these test & when exams take place now i m in 3 year of graduation

28th August 2011, 09:25 AM
belide
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How to prepare for SNAP and FMS test? Cutoff required to clear the test?

for SNAP u should get through the exam by getting 100marks(minimum)...
be good at
1)logical reasoning
2)reading comprehension
3)analytical ability
4)verbal and nonverbal reasoning
reference for these topics:RS AGGARWAL verbal and quantitative ability..

FMS:
FMS offers MBA (both full-time and part-time), MBA (MS), MBA health care administration, management programme and doctoral programme.
It is really very tough to get in to FMS.Even if you clear your interview chance of getting is only 20%.Mostly they prefer experienced candidates..
competition is 1:400...For this year exam date is yet to be decided...
28th August 2011, 10:58 AM
Mannu2525

Thumbs up Re: How to prepare for SNAP and FMS test? Cutoff required to clear the test?

HOW TO PREPARE FOR SNAP AND FMS - PREVIOUS YEAR CUT-OFF
Dear,
SNAP is basically conducted for symbioses group of colleges for MBA whereas FMS exam is conducted for Faculty of Management, Delhi.
Both are very high rated exams, So you need to deliver very high in these exams.

Syllabus of these Examination
•-> Quantitative Aptitude
•-> Verbal Ability
•-> Data Interpretation
•-> Logical Reasoning
•-> General Awareness

So, you have to emphasis on these subjects. Quant comes very tough in FMS whereas Verbal ability is the power point of SNAP test.

Cut offs of previous years:
SNAP 2009
•-> SIBM - 78-80(GK – 8 -10, English – 11- 13, PS and DI – 11 -14, Reasoning – 24 - 26)
•->SIBM, Bangalore - 68-73(GK – 7-9, English – 9 – 12, PS and DI – 10 -13, Reasoning – 22 - 24)

FMS 2009
•-> FMS - 300+ (Eng - 70+, Compression - 56+, Logical Reasoning - 92+, Aptitude - 70+)

This trend of cut-offs is still going on. So, you need a rigorous effort to crack this exams.

GOOD LUCK

With Regards,
~Manvendra~
28th August 2011, 01:12 PM
ANIAAAAANNNNNIIIII00000

Default Re: How to prepare for SNAP and FMS test? Cutoff required to clear the test?

Dear friend,
SNAP(Symbiosis National Aptitude Test) is one if the very tough exam, Take a good preparation for this I am sending you the detail:

SNAP Test Eligibility 2011 : A graduate from any statutory university with a minimum of 50% marks ( 45% for SC / ST ) at graduation level

SNAP Test Structure 2011

SNAP Exam duration is 120 minutes.

SNAP Test is an objective test. Each question has 4 responses. Candidate should choose an appropriate response.

Each wrong answer attracts 25% negative marks.

The four sections in SNAP Exam are :-

1. General English : Reading Comprehension, Verbal Reasoning, Verbal Ability (Total marks 40)
2. Quantitative, Data Interpretation & Data Sufficiency (Total marks40)
3. General Awareness : General Knowledge, Current Affairs, Business Scenario (Total marks 40)
4. Analytical & Logical Reasoning (Total marks 60)
Total 180

Hope I helped You.
5th November 2011, 03:21 PM
Unregistered

i want to know exact fee of m.com
?
19th December 2011, 06:23 AM
Unregistered

I want to know that for sims how much score i should get so that i can be selected for that particular college in this snap exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?