9th June 2011, 10:04 AM
Usha1

Any jobs available for me after completing B.Tech 4 year? Any chance for bank job?

I completed my b.tech 3rd year.after completing my 4th year any jobs available? Upto now my percentage 68%.i want jobs in local means [andhra pradesh].please give me suggetions for preparing jobs

30th September 2011, 06:22 PM
ravik1214
Senior Member++++

Thumbs up Re: Any jobs available for me after completing B.Tech 4 year? Any chance for bank job?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Usha1 View Post
I completed my b.tech 3rd year.after completing my 4th year any jobs available? Upto now my percentage 68%.i want jobs in local means [andhra pradesh].please give me suggetions for preparing jobs
Any jobs available for me after completing B.Tech 4 year? Any chance for bank job?

Again an Incomplete question ! .You haven't provide your branch name which makes our job tedious as The students of all branches can't apply for any job as per there wish .The criteria differs as per job and authorities .For example Computer Science student can't apply for IES.So you should have mentioned the name of your branch to get satisfactory answer from us .

You want to apply for Bank PO so i want to inform you that after completing your B.Tech ,you will clear eligibility criteria of Bank PO and thus you would be able to apply for Bank PO .The minimum edcational qualification for applying in bank po is Graduation from any stream and completing B.Tech means completing Graduation.

For getting good results in Bank PO exam ,Follow the following procedures :
  • Please have a look on previous year papers and new sample papers
  • Don't read blindly but prepare according to the pattern
  • Take part in online preparation test conducted by different website on internet

With Regards
ravik1214
30th September 2011, 06:34 PM
praveendia

Default Re: Any jobs available for me after completing B.Tech 4 year? Any chance for bank job?

Yes my friend u can go for BHEL.But for that u have to appear for gate examination. BHEL recruiting 800 as per the gate score card.detail about this u can get at bhel online at http://careers.bhel.in. you have lot of option in banks as ur marks also good as per required criteria for po in different banks.mainly all banks requires candidates between 21 to 30 and having 60 or more marks in graduation.
30th September 2011, 07:17 PM
ANKIT050

Default Re: Any jobs available for me after completing B.Tech 4 year? Any chance for bank job?

hi friends ,

-You want to apply for Bank PO so i want to inform you that after completing your B.Tech ,you will clear eligibility criteria of Bank PO and thus you would be able to apply for Bank PO .The minimum edcational qualification for applying in bank po is Graduation from any stream and completing B.Tech means completing Graduation.

-Please have a look on previous year papers and new sample papers
Don't read blindly but prepare according to the pattern
Take part in online preparation test conducted by different website on internet

ankit
thanking you
30th September 2011, 07:25 PM
priyo06
Senior Member+++

Quote:
dear friend,

Yes you are very much eligible for jobs because your graduation marks till now is good. Although you don't mentioned your 10th and 12th percentage.
You want jobs in you local area means Andhra Pradesh. If you stay in Andhra Pradesh then some guide lines I can give like :

1. Teaching, it may be in schools or any colleges or you can also open a
school etc .
2. Andhra Pradesh Police.
3. Banking especially state level
4. Rail etc.

Now I will tell you some good books which will helps you a lot :
Aptitude test is one of the common examination for any exam and for this please read the following books :

1. Quantative Aptitude by R.S.Agarwall
2. Quantative Aptitude Test Series by Sarma & Sharma.

all the best.
30th September 2011, 07:35 PM
thesunshine

Smile Re: Any jobs available for me after completing B.Tech 4 year? Any chance for bank job?

Quote:
See depending on your branch in engg.you can write recruitment exams in BSNL,MTNL,BHEL,ECIL,IOCL,AP transco, etc.(which are government organisations). While preparing for these companies brush up your basics in the core subjects of your field and solve the previous year question papers , and also concentrate on the time limit because within 3 hrs you have to solve around 200 questions.

Coming to BANK exams - for Clerk recruitment exams,minimum qualification required is INTERMEDIATE(ie, 10+2) & for PO (probationary officer) exams minimum qualification required is graduation. So for bank exams you have to prepare on the topics
1) GENERAL APTITUDE
2) Quantitative Aptitude
3) Reasoning Ability
4) General English
5) Descriptive Test
6) General Awareness
SO here also,in bank exams you have to mostly concentrate on time limit, because here you have to answer 200 questions within 1&half hour. Solve previous year question papers of that particular bank whose recruitment exam you are going to appear.

PRIVATE COMPANIES- For private companies have good basic knowledge in your core subjects.
30th September 2011, 07:44 PM
black-demon
Senior Member+

you did not have provide the complete details about urself.
you can appear for IES exam (except computer science candidates.) .
you can apply for PO exam.
for which you must have to score 60% in 12th. and 55% in graduation in any stream.
the age limit for this exam is 21-30.
30th September 2011, 08:18 PM
sharmilamani

My dear friend,
there are so many jobs (opportunities). You did not mention your branch and your dream companies i mean software or core companies. Whatever you have excellent aggregate and right now you are 3rd year and maintain above 68% aggregate it will be more secure to you.
to have basic idea i will give some references:
for infosys the aggregate should be 68%, for wipro it is about 60%, and maximum for any company it will be around 60 to 68%.
but i suggest you donot stick to i will do jobs in andhra pradesh only. because infosys postings will be at mysore or bangalore having excellent package.
there is a possibility of bank exams also.
all the best
30th September 2011, 08:25 PM
ANKIT050

Quote: Originally Posted by Usha1

Again an Incomplete question ! .You haven't provide your branch name which makes our job tedious as The students of all branches can't apply for any job as per there wish .The criteria differs as per job and authorities .For example Computer Science student can't apply for IES.So you should have mentioned the name of your branch to get satisfactory answer from us .

You want to apply for Bank PO so i want to inform you that after completing your B.Tech ,you will clear eligibility criteria of Bank PO and thus you would be able to apply for Bank PO .The minimum edcational qualification for applying in bank po is Graduation from any stream and completing B.Tech means completing Graduation.

Please have a look on previous year papers and new sample papers

thanking you
30th September 2011, 08:38 PM
jevirsinh

Hello friend..

After completing B.Tech you are eligible for following Exam.

UPSC conducted exams
1.IES
2.IAS
3.IPS
4.CDS
4.ISS

other central government companies
BSNL
BHEL
BEL
SAIL
EIL
CDAC
ISRO
DRDO
MTNL
ONGC
NTPC
IOCL
ECIL
INDIAN RAILWAY SERVICE
INDIAN DEFENCE SERVICE
BANKING SERVICE

All the best....
30th September 2011, 09:07 PM
saurabh abhijeet

yes, you can be eligible for government jobs as well as bank jobs...

eligibility for bank PO is;
-you should be graduate from any recognized university
-your age should be between 21-30;
-age relaxation for OBC is of 3 years and for SC/ST is 5 years

with this degree you can also apply for the clarical exam....
-you can also apply for SSC exam......
30th September 2011, 11:02 PM
manas.europhia
Senior Member++

Location: Qr.No.- FR-99/8 ,SAILASHREE VIHAR , CHANDRASEKHAR PUR , BHUBANESWAR, ORISSA, PIN - 751021.

1st October 2011, 12:21 AM
coolsam.9

Hi dear,

Thanks
1st October 2011, 10:45 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Dear friend,

You have completed your B-TECH in ECE. But your graduation marks is must be 60% above because below mention organization have criteria is above 60% in graduation . This percentage is vary from organization to organization.

So you have many options to go like govt sector ,private sector or higher study also.

The govt sector options are -DRDO , BARC , ONGC , ISRO , NIC , IGDR , UPSC EXAM , BSNL JTO etc.The age limit for those organization is maximum 30 years . Age relaxation provide only for SC/ST /OBC candidate.

The another govt jobs are UPSC exam and BANK PO exam.

Also you are eligible in private sector also . the private sector company are TCS , CTS , IBM, HP,L&T,ALUNUS ,WIPRO etc.

The higher study options are MS , MBA ,M-TECH ,JRF ,SRF ,PHD etc.

Also you must be qualify in GATE ,CAT,MAT exam.

Tahnks
5th October 2011, 03:59 AM
vinay21feb
Senior Member+++

You can apply for a job in any software companies like:-
INFOSYS
COGNIZANT
TCS
MICROSOFT
INDIGO ARCHITECTS
GOOGLE
BELZABAR
and there are many more where u can apply for a job.

If you r interested in DEFENCE then you can apply for following :
CDS-combined defence services
UES(army)-University entry scheme
TGC-technical graduate course

And if u r interested in administrative services then there is:
IES:indian engineering services
IAS:indian administrative services
IPS:indian police services

U can also give GATE exam if u want to do M.E or M.tech.
There is CAT exam for doing MBA.

so there are many fields where u can apply.
11th March 2012, 12:15 AM
Unregistered

Hello sir, im doing my final year B.Tech(CSE) with 60% aggregate,
What are the govt. jobs available in AP in my stream?
Please Help Me........

Regards
HemaNadh
21st May 2012, 08:30 PM
Unregistered

i am student of b.tech 3rd year (cs) and i want to know that is there any kind of bank job for which i can apply now and if i get selected then join after the completion of my b.tech
21st May 2012, 08:38 PM
Unregistered

hello sir, i am student of b.tech 2nd year from cs branch and i do want to know that is there any kind of bank job or any other kind of govt. job for which i can apply now that means on 12th basis and after any kind of exam regarding that job, if i get selected then i join after completion of my b.tech.
kindly help sir....
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?