18th April 2011, 04:16 AM
vikashbkj

What is the selection procedure for getting a job in Government Bank after B.Tech Computer Science? What is the eligibility criteria? How many jobs are there in Government Banks for B.Tech CSE students?

Respected Sir
most humbly i am VIKASH interested in banking sector. I am doing
B.tech from computer science & engg branch.Please introduce me
about selection procedure for getting job in government bank and
eligilibility like % marks in 10th, 12th, and B.tech.How many jobs
are there in government banks for B.tech CSE student?

31st May 2011, 07:21 PM
stranger351

Default Re: What is the selection procedure for getting a job in Government Bank after B.Tech Computer Science? What is the eligibility criteria? How many jobs are there in Government Banks for B.Tech CSE students?

Many of government jobs required Graduation candidate .
When you completed your B-Tech (means graduation course) then you are eligible for applying Govt. Sector Jobs,
You can apply for various Govt. Banks exam as well as Private bank exams.
Generally banks exam is based on general knowledge ,General English and Aptitude questions.
So you need to increase your general awareness.
1st June 2011, 12:43 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the selection procedure for getting a job in Government Bank after B.Tech Computer Science? What is the eligibility criteria? How many jobs are there in Government Banks for B.Tech CSE students?

hello
can u please tell me the eligibility regarding the percentage of marks in the 10th, inter and btech for applying bank jobs in India
6th June 2011, 05:57 PM
Unregistered

sir/mam please tell me about he qualifications necessary after class 12 for doing a job in govt. bank
9th June 2011, 08:38 PM
Unregistered

i want to know about govt job available for BE ece?
19th June 2011, 11:08 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

You need to have a basic Degree to apply for the post of an Officer in a bank. There is no difference if you choose CS, EC, Mech in your B.TECH while applying for this post. Only thing that counts is that you need to have a degree. There are bank coaching centres. Once you have completed your B.TECH you can go for coaching. Then you can attend the examination conducted by the respective banks. The selection will be based on the rank obtained during the qualifying examination.
20th June 2011, 02:18 PM
Unregistered

can i get a bank job just after doing 12 in2012
22nd June 2011, 05:07 PM
Unregistered

b.tech cse students are apply for any asistent engineer job
28th June 2011, 02:51 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir, my qustion is what's the minimum cut off marks in graduation to be eligable in appearing in the exams of banks in govt.
18th July 2011, 07:11 PM
oye oye

i am a physicaly handicapd student,completed my B.Tch cse persuing 56.11% is there any govt jobs available for me
2nd August 2011, 01:02 PM
Unregistered

sir my suganya studying B.Ecomputer science .iam a pre final year.any job is available for cse students in government .there any possibility for cse to join EB
4th August 2011, 03:51 PM
jitendra1117

Quote:
Originally Posted by vikashbkj View Post
Respected Sir
most humbly i am VIKASH interested in banking sector. I am doing
B.tech from computer science & engg branch.Please introduce me
about selection procedure for getting job in government bank and
eligilibility like % marks in 10th, 12th, and B.tech.How many jobs
are there in government banks for B.tech CSE student?
hi
hi friend
it sounds good that you have completed your b.e with the CSE branch ,you can go in many sector by this branch just like that
iocl
cdac
government companies
sail
navy
defense
bank sector
ntpc
bhel
wipro
relience
and many more companies
if you are interested in defense then you can apply there,but here age limitation is required age limit -21-30 years old
6th August 2011, 12:18 PM
Unregistered

suggest me somejobs ,
i m B.TECH(IT) fresher,2011 passout and score aggregate 65.78%
it doesn't matter job is govt. or not???
if u know then tell me
27th September 2011, 11:48 AM
Unregistered

i m student of VIIth sem of computer science(B.E).i want to obtained job in foreign companies(like as us or canada or london) .for this what would i have to do?
plz gave me appropriate suggestion.
27th September 2011, 10:11 PM
shibendu

Dear friend you will have to give bank examination if you are interested in govt jobs.There are several jobs are there in govt banking sector.
These are :

1.SBI

2.UBI

3.RBI

4.BOI

5.Allahabad Bank.

Criteria for banking sector :

1.For PO you must have a graduate degree and for clerk you must pass 12th standard examination.
2.You must have 60% in your 12th standard and graduation level.
3.For PO your age must be within 21 to 30 years and for clerk your age must be within 18 to 28 years.
4th October 2011, 08:50 PM
indrajitmishra123
Senior Member+

Location: c/o- Laxmidhar mishra, at- jayapurkilla, p.o.- pipli,dist- puri, pin-752104, orissa

Hi friend,

You need to have a basic Degree to apply for the post of an Officer in a bank. There is no difference if you choose CS, EC, Mech in your B.TECH while applying for this post. Only thing that counts is that you need to have a degree. There are bank coaching centres. Once you have completed your B.TECH you can go for coaching. Then you can attend the examination conducted by the respective banks. The selection will be based on the rank obtained during the qualifying examination.

Good luck
4th October 2011, 08:55 PM
indrajitmishra123
Senior Member+

Location: c/o- Laxmidhar mishra, at- jayapurkilla, p.o.- pipli,dist- puri, pin-752104, orissa

Hi friend,

Good luck
24th November 2011, 06:58 PM
m.khushhal

Hi....
if you want to get a job then you have scored 60% of marks in your qualifying exam
and you have to sit for a written exam which is conducted by upsc
you fill form online and apply for the post which you want to go

the IT companies are
cognizant
hcl
ibm
wipro
tcs
accenture

you should good communication skills and strong aptitude knowledge
strong technical skills
1st March 2012, 05:21 PM
gogolestgwb

I’d have to check with you here. Which isn't something I often do! I enjoy studying a post that can make individuals think. Additionally, thanks for permitting me to remark!
15th September 2012, 12:52 AM
Unregistered

i m betch cse student for what post can i apply in banks? plz tell....
23rd October 2012, 04:18 PM
Unregistered

I m pre final year student in b.tech c.s.e. I want a govt. Job in banking field after my b.tech. I want to know that which skills i could for getting jobs in banks. And tell me about available jobs.
17th February 2013, 08:42 PM
Unregistered

can a candidate having 53% in cse secure ajob in good company?
20th February 2013, 04:29 PM
Unregistered

is there any chance to apply for any exam during 3rd year of the B.Tech
30th November 2013, 09:58 PM
Unregistered

How can a 2nd year btech student prepare him fr gov job in bank..??is there any preparation or tip for exam...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?