14th June 2011, 11:30 AM
Unregistered

Criteria to get admission in Pharmacy field/Physiotherapy in MSU after scoring 65% in Jharkhand Board?

hello sir,
I hv completed my intermediate exam ( 12 science PCB ) with 65% from Jharkhand board.... Please let me know the criteria for getting admission in the pharmacy area/ Physiotherapy in MSU ( Vadodara ).

Thanking you in anticipation.

Yours faithfully,
Mobashshir Akram.

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed infomation and procedure to study MBA for B.Pharmacy candidate? List of colleges in Jharkhand with fee expenses?
  2. Is there B.Sc Microbiology course available in MSU? -- [New]
  3. What is the admission criteria for MHRM in MSU Baroda? What is the
  4. Am I eligible to get admission in B.Pharm college in Mumbai after scoring 65% marks in 12th PCMB?
  5. Can I get home state seat in NIT Jamshedpur after scoring 47 marks in AIEEE?
  6. Can I get a seat in NIT, Jamshdepur? I have scored 47 marks in AIEEE and having 47% marks in 12th(Jharkhand)
  7. Can a student having a residential of Jharkhand, appear in UPTU-SEE? Where can I get application forms in Jharkhand for the same?
  8. List few ITI colleges for admission in Jharkhand?
  9. Can I get admission in MSU Baroda under defence seat in computer engineering after scoring 53% in Merit in 12th science?
  10. Will I get admission in B.Arch at MSU Vadodara?
  11. How to join Pharm C? I am a BI.PC student
  12. Can i get admission in BIT Mesra after scoring 75% marks in BSEB board?
  13. List of top engineering colleges available in Jharkhand? What's the admission procedure for the same? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Which college could I get after scoring 20% overall score in JAC board?
  15. How much stipend can I get after clearing GATE for admission in Masters Degree Engineering in MSU Baroda?
  16. How to get admission in MBA after B.Com in MSU? What is the eligibility for that?
  17. What's teh counselling date of Jharkhand DLCECE? What's the applying procedure and relevant details?
  18. How may I get last 5 years old Bengali papers of BHU?
16th January 2016, 11:26 AM
GraphicDesiner

Default Re: Criteria to get admission in Pharmacy field/Physiotherapy in MSU after scoring 65% in Jharkhand Board?

Yes you are eligible for the course, the minimum eligibility to get admission in the course is that you must passed your intermediate with at least 55% marks with science stream.
To get admission you need to give entrance exam which is conducted by the MSU.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?