21st August 2017, 05:21 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to change college center due to serious medical condition for RTU exam?

I am suffering from some serious medical condition is it possible for me to change exam center from Jaipur to Chittorgarh RTU college or Bhilwara RTU college? Is there any process that we can follow?

22nd August 2017, 11:49 AM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Procedure to change college center due to serious medical condition for RTU exam?

You can change college by taking transfer to another college under same university.
But for taking transfer, you must have some strong valid reason also you must have cleared any due of your college.
Also note that you can not take transfer form a private college to a government autonomous college in any case, whatsoever the reason maybe.
In order to take transfer, you need to apply for transfer application form and submit it to the university after making the required payment.
After the submission of transfer application form, university will verify all the details like marks sheet and whether you have cleared all the dues and course fee, etc.
College will issue transfer certificate once it is approved by the university.
Before applying for transfer certificate, make sure that there is a vacant seat available in your stream in the college you want to take transfer.
So, your are advise to consult either of the colleges from which you want to take transfer and to which you want to take transfer.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?