31st August 2017, 08:48 PM
Unregistered

What are the scholarships available to apply for CBSE 12th standard students?

What are the scholarships available to apply for CBSE 12th standard students? Can you please give me the information on this? What is the procedure I need to follow and what is the criteria required to apply for the scholarships? Awaiting for the response.

Related Questions:
  1. How to apply for CBSE scholarships after scoring 80% in 12th? From where to get the forms of CBSE scholarships? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. With a minimum of how much marks in 12th standard can I get a scholarship or sponsorship from any education trust?
  3. What are the different exams through which I can join Aeronautical Engineering in India as well as abroad? Which are the scholarships offered to 12th standard CBSE students?
  4. How much percentage in 12th makes general students eligible for scholarship?
  5. What are the scholarships avavilable for students who scored more than 85 percent marks in 12th standard?
  6. Which all scholarship I can apply for after scoring 90% marks in 12th CBSE exam?
  7. What are the various students scholarship provided for CBSE X students?
  8. Scholarship details after completing 10th for higher studies?
  9. Any scholarships available to study MBBS after class 12th?
  10. Are there any government scholarships for CBSE 12th passed candidates?
  11. Scholarship exam for Open Caste?
  12. What is the procedure which I need to follow to get scholarship while doing 12th standard in CBSE board?
  13. On which basis candidate for study scholarship are selected? Is there any exams conducted for the same?
  14. List of available study scholarship in Delhi to apply by the students?
  15. How to apply for scholarship in CBSE?
  16. What are the available scholarships to apply after completion of 12th standard? -- [New]
  17. How to avail scholarship for B.Tech from Government college after scoring 90% marks in 12th CBSE board? Where to get application form for the same?
  18. What is the procedure followed to earn scholarship in cash?
31st January 2018, 06:50 PM
FRESHANSWERS
Senior Member+

Default Re: What are the scholarships available to apply for CBSE 12th standard students?

If you scored more than 80% marks in 12th standard, then you are entitle to claim CBSE merit scholarship scheme. You simply have to visit the official website of CBSE and get your merit number from the merit list published by the board. With this merit number, you can apply CBSE scholarship.
Other scholarships that one can apply after 12th standard are:
Narendra Modi Scholarship Scheme 2018 Yojana: Candidate must have at least 75% marks to apply this scholarship scheme.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?