18th June 2011, 03:20 PM
vykelkar

Cutoff list for MBBS and BAMS(Open Category) of government medical college in Pune?

what is cutoff list for mbbs & bams (open catagory) of government medical college in pune?

6th July 2011, 12:54 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Cutoff list for MBBS and BAMS(Open Category) of government medical college in Pune?

I have scored 142 marks in MHTCET 2011 can I get admission in
somaiya or
kashibai navle medical college
12th August 2011, 12:32 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Cutoff list for MBBS and BAMS(Open Category) of government medical college in Pune?

i got 87 marks in asso- cet can i eligibal to bds or bams cours
12th August 2011, 12:39 PM
Unregistered

i got 87 marks in asso cet and im from sc cattegory plz tell me im elligibal for bds or bams cours
19th August 2011, 10:53 AM
Unregistered

i have scored 52 % of marks in all over the subjects. Am I eligible for taking up
BAMS course
6th September 2011, 05:18 AM
vishal jaybhaye
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have scored 142 marks in MHTCET 2011 can I get admission in
somaiya or
kashibai navle medical college
dear friend ,

yes for sure ,

according to the last year cutoffs you can get admission into the kashibai navle medical college, pune or in the kj somaiyya medical college , pune .

on the 142 marks in the mhtcet exam in the PCB group its easy to get admission in the private institutes.
on this marks you can also try for the BDS or BAMS courses in the government medical colleges.

for more details of the cutoffs and list of medical colleges in the maharshtra under the exam of the mhtcet kindly visit the website www.dmer.org

thanks and best luck
6th September 2011, 09:31 PM
Unregistered

I have passed 66.66 and Asso Cet 85 Markes can I admission to BAMS
4th November 2011, 09:01 PM
Unregistered

If i have got 70 percent in overall subject nd 85 mark in mhtcet.would i get admison in government college?
6th November 2011, 06:13 PM
rudramishra

According to the last year cutoffs you can get admission into the kashibai navle medical college, pune or in the kj somaiyya medical college , pune.
11th November 2011, 11:39 AM
manas.europhia
Senior Member++

Location: Qr.No.- FR-99/8 ,SAILASHREE VIHAR , CHANDRASEKHAR PUR , BHUBANESWAR, ORISSA, PIN - 751021.

dear friend ,

yes for sure ,

according to the last year cutoffs you can get admission into the kashibai navle medical college, pune or in the kj somaiyya medical college , pune .

on the 142 marks in the mhtcet exam in the PCB group its easy to get admission in the private institutes.
on this marks you can also try for the BDS or BAMS courses in the government medical colleges.

for more details of the cutoffs and list of medical colleges in the maharshtra under the exam of the mhtcet kindly visit the website www.dmer.org
11th November 2011, 11:41 AM
manas.europhia
Senior Member++

Location: Qr.No.- FR-99/8 ,SAILASHREE VIHAR , CHANDRASEKHAR PUR , BHUBANESWAR, ORISSA, PIN - 751021.

dear friend ,

yes for sure ,

26th November 2011, 03:38 PM
Unregistered

10TH .AND ,
B.COM.,MBA,ANNAMALAI OPEN UNI.
ADVANCED AYUR VEDHA THERABY,10YRAE EXP,MY QVA
I WAND TO.BAMS,
11th June 2012, 12:02 PM
Unregistered

in which collages Sports quota are available for medical admission(BAMS Or MBBS)
26th June 2012, 01:14 PM
Unregistered

i got 57 marks in mht cet can i get admission in bams
9th July 2012, 12:55 PM
Unregistered

i got 107 in mhtcet then where i get addmition for bams for open u
17th October 2012, 11:27 PM
Unregistered

i have 185 in pcb group can i get admidsion for mbbs
12th June 2013, 11:37 PM
Unregistered

Con l get admission for mbbs i got 214 mar in neet
24th June 2013, 11:41 AM
Unregistered

What is the fees structure in private unaided colleges in Karnataka?
14th September 2013, 08:36 PM
Unregistered

what was the cut-off of NEET 2013 for B.J. Medical clg pune
15th September 2013, 03:57 PM
rojatangella

Thumbs up Re: Cutoff list for MBBS and BAMS(Open Category) of government medical college in Pune?

Quote:
Originally Posted by vykelkar View Post
what is cutoff list for mbbs & bams (open catagory) of government medical college in pune?
dear friend ,

yes for sure ,

thanks and best luck
3rd February 2014, 10:55 PM
Unregistered

Now how many marks r needed in mh- cet & HSC % for MBBS in BJ Medical college
3rd February 2014, 10:56 PM
Unregistered

Now how many marks r needed in mh- cet & HSC % for MBBS in BJ Medical college
24th August 2015, 12:31 PM
Unregistered

I got 120 marks in mht cet can i get admission in bams in any college of Nagpur.
6th October 2015, 04:55 PM
Unregistered

I have got 52% in pcb group & in MH-CET i scored 73 marks so am i eligibile for BAMS or bhms course in pune
18th January 2016, 05:31 PM
Unregistered

How many marks I will need to get admission in any gmc in mht-cet if I belong to obc category
27th June 2019, 08:44 PM
Unregistered

I have got 308 marks in neet 2019 my marks are eligible for which government bhms and bams college of pune and mumbai
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?