18th June 2011, 04:09 PM
Razda Begum

Is Kolkata campus of united college of Business good? How much can I earn after completing MBA from there?

Is Kolkata campus of United college of Business good & how much can I earn after completing MBA from here?

Related Questions:
1st December 2011, 05:29 PM
sabeer alam

Default Re: Is Kolkata campus of united college of Business good? How much can I earn after completing MBA from there?

hi,
yes, united college of business is quite good for an MBA aspirants. Moreover any college or university is not bad but you should do good as per your requirements. MBA is more demanding now a days in India and abroad also. Now wall marts is coming many many job opportunities are there in upcoming days or years..Do your MBA with dreams and courage and you will be successful someday. and as per my notification united college of business, Calcutta is good for an MBA aspirants.
7th May 2012, 12:47 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is Kolkata campus of united college of Business good? How much can I earn after completing MBA from there?

I am not sure whether United World Centre ( it is noy an approved MBA school but a study centre) is affiliated to the Punjab Technical University or not.
The reason is that State Bank of India refused to give any student loan for MBA courses in the United World Study Centre saying it is not a part of the PTU.
Any real information?
7th February 2013, 09:24 AM
Unregistered

WHAT REQUIREMENT SHOULD BE NED FOR TAKING ADMISSION IN UNITE WORLD KOLKATA CAMPUS?
16th February 2014, 03:16 PM
Unregistered

Is Unitedworld school of business ahmedabad campus good?? What is the real picture of placemnts there?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?