8th October 2010, 12:03 AM

List of all biochemistry colleges in India for PG programme? Syllabus and last date of submission of form?

sir , plz give me the list of all biochemistry colleges in india for their post graduation programme along with the syllabus and last date of entrance exam and their online submission

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply, syllabus and last date of SLET(Biochemistry) for submission?
  2. Admission details of colleges in Kerala for PG programme Biochemistry?
  3. Which are the best colleges in India after passing MSc Biochemistry?
  4. Can I do M.Sc. in Biochemistry after completion of B.Sc.(hons) in Biotechnology? Scope and Top colleges in India for Biochemistry?
  5. How to do MSc(Biochemistry) through distance learning? List of colleges in India?
  6. List of colleges for M.Sc. in Clinical Biochemistry?
  7. List of colleges under Delhi University which offers Ph.D in Medical Biochemistry? Syllabus, and examination dates of Ph.D entrance exam?
  8. Date of sale of admission forms and last date of submission of RCI recognized government colleges and private colleges in India? Fee structure of private colleges? Admission test dates of all the colleges?
  9. Which are the various entrance tests related to M.Pharmacy in India? Last date of submission of forms?
  10. Dates of MSc Biotech entrance exam? Application fee details?
  11. List of colleges along with their admission procedure, last date of form submission, fee structure, and exam date offering polytechnic course in Bikaner and Nokha?
  12. How to do MSc biochemistry in distance education? List of the colleges?
  13. List of top colleges and institutions for studying medical biochemistry -- [New]
  14. List of best colleges offering PhD(Biochemistry) in India? Procedure to get admission?
  15. MCom from DU: Last date of submission and syllabus? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Syllabus, criteria, date of B.Ed entrance exam? Last date of submission of form?
  17. Which are the colleges offering MSc Medical Biochemistry? Date of the entrance exam and the syllabus of it?
  18. Syllabus of Biochemistry? Date of next entrance exam and past years papers of it?
11th April 2011, 01:24 PM
krewlrescue
Junior Member+

Default Re: List of all biochemistry colleges in India for PG programme? Syllabus and last date of submission of form?

well... itz quite better if you will tell me in which state or any particular area you are looking for ..!!
after all i would like to enlist sum of colleges all over india ..

Kolkata: Fergusson College . . .

Bangalore:
Hansraj College . . .

Kolkata: DAV College . . .

Kolkata: Loyola College . . .

Bangalore: DAV College . . .

Kolkata: Bethune College . . . .

Kolkata: Christ College . . .

Kolkata: Davars College . . .

Kolkata: Rajdhani College . . .

Kolkata: Universal College. . .

Bangalore: Gargi College . . .

Delhi: TASMAC College . . .

Bangalore: Loyola College . . .

Kolkata: Hansraj College . . .

Kolkata: Christ College . . .

Bangalore: Loyola College . . .

Delhi: Sae College . . .

Delhi: Loyola College . . .

Bangalore: Vivekananda College . . .

Kolkata: Sarhad College . . . Reply

gud_luck
4th June 2011, 09:12 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of all biochemistry colleges in India for PG programme? Syllabus and last date of submission of form?

I HAVE 50 PERCENT IN B Sc where in India i can get admission in Msc biochem
20th June 2011, 08:04 PM
Unregistered

Any colleges in mumbai for Msc in biochem?
12th July 2011, 06:04 PM
Unregistered

List of colleges in Kerala wherein I can do my post graduate course in Bio chemistry ( MSc Biochemitry )
22nd September 2011, 09:42 AM
Unregistered

cn u plz tell me job opportunity in biochemistry?
26th September 2011, 09:19 PM
Unregistered

can i do PG in biochemistry i have the degree of b.sc. In botany,zoology, chemistry
27th September 2011, 10:13 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
sir , plz give me the list of all biochemistry colleges in india for their post graduation programme along with the syllabus and last date of entrance exam and their online submission
Dear friend,

List of all biochemistry colleges in India:-

ALIGARH MUSLIM UNIVERSITY

BANARAS HINDU UNIVERSITY

DELHI UNIVERSITY

M S UNIVERSITY

OF BARODA , VARODARA

ALL INDIAN INSTITUTE OF MEDICAL SCIENCES

Thanks
27th September 2011, 06:44 PM
Unregistered

could i want to know the dedails about best biochemistry colleges in bangalore? Then fee structure and last date of application submission?Along with the syllabus.
30th November 2011, 02:16 PM
Unregistered

Is there anyway to study biochemistry after 12th itself ?
26th June 2013, 04:40 PM
Unregistered

i want admission in clinicalbiochemistry in msc 2013 in bihar
25th August 2014, 01:23 AM
Unregistered

i would like to know the best PG course in biochemistry after completion of the same degree in their UG
30th April 2015, 03:36 PM
Home 4

List of all biochemistry colleges in India for PG programme====

Loyola College

Hansraj College

Fergusson College

Bethune College

Gargi College

Christ College

DAV College

Hansraj College

TASMAC College

Davars College

Rajdhani College
30th August 2015, 12:56 PM
varunkumars

List of all biochemistry colleges in India for PG programme
---------------------------------

(1)Bethune College
(2)gargi college
(3)dav college
(4)Sae College
(5)Universal College
(6)Vivekananda College
(7)Christ College
(8)Sarhad College
(9)tasmac college
(10)Davars College
(11)Hansraj College
(12)loyala college
(13)Universal College
1st September 2015, 01:53 AM
sandeepsaini.saini522
Senior Member+++++

List of all biochemistry colleges in India for PG programme:

Loyola College

Hansraj College

Fergusson College

Bethune College

Gargi College

Christ College

DAV College

Hansraj College

TASMAC College
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?