26th February 2018, 01:23 AM
Unregistered

Job opportunities in Government Sector for Diploma Electronics Engineer?

Hello Sir/Mam, I have completed my Diploma program. My stream is Electronics Engineering. I want to get the job in Government so I need to know any opportunities there for me. If there is any kind of opportunities for me then kindly refer it.

2nd March 2018, 11:28 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job opportunities in Government Sector for Diploma Electronics Engineer?

After completion of diploma in Electronics Engineering you can get jobs in various government sectors like : Railways, BHEL, BEL SAIL, government banks and many other government bodies. You can apply for some of the entrance examinations like : SSC CHSL, SSC JE, RRB etc and get jobs for some of the positions like: Junior engineer, junior electrician, lower division clerks etc.
2nd March 2018, 07:57 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job opportunities in Government Sector for Diploma Electronics Engineer?

You have completed diploma in electronics so you can get a job many electric company :-

BHEL
DRDO
ISRO
NTPC
SAIL
GAIL
Forest
Banks
BSNL
Electric Board
Indian Navy
Indian Army
Police
Railways
ONGC
SSC.
2nd March 2018, 08:30 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

List of Government jobs for electronics engineer students:-

Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited
Indian Space Research Organisation
Defence Research and Development Organisation
Airport Authority of India
Railway Requirement Board
Defence jobs like:- Indian Air Force, Indian Army, Indian Navy

List of private companies for electronics engineer:-

Reliance
Nokia
Tata
LG
Wipro
Vodafone
Spice
Videocon
Samsung
Infosys
TCS.
2nd March 2018, 08:39 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Job opportunities after diploma:

BHEL

PWD

NTPC

NBCC

SAMEER

CIMFER
2nd March 2018, 10:13 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Job Opportunities in Government sector after completion of Diploma in Electronics Engineering:

Candidates who are done with their Diploma in Electronics Engineering can find employment opportunities in several organizations.

After successful completion of Diploma in Electronics Engineering, you may apply for the post of "Junior Engineer" in government organizations. Some of the top government recruiting organizations are,

>> BHEL
>> SAIL
>> NTPC
>> BEL
>> MTNL
>> BSNL
>> GAIL..etc.,

Yes, there are several top PSUs available in India that are offering job opportunities for Diploma background candidates for the post of Junior Engineer. I suggest you to keep visiting the Careers section or recruitment section of those respective official website for getting more details of the recruitment.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?