2nd March 2018, 01:19 AM
Unregistered

Can I become a Lecturer in any Government college after pursuing PhD while teaching in a Government school from 12 years?

I am M.Sc in Chemistry and a Gold Medalist. I am teaching in a government school having experience of 12 years and still teaching. If I do PhD in Chemistry then I can become a Lecturer in a Government college?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I become a Professor in any Government college after pursuing PhD while teaching in a Private B-School from 7 years?
  2. Being a Government Teacher how can I become a Lecturer in any reputed University if completed PhD in Statistics?
  3. Am I eligible for the post of guest lecturer at any Government or Non Government College after passing MSc in Food Nutrition?
  4. Can I become an Assistant Professor of Mathematics in any Government college if pursuing PhD in Mathematics and Teaching in Private college?
  5. Can a M.Com and CA IPCC holder become a Lecturer in a government college?
  6. Can I become a Professor in any Government college with PhD(Chemistry) Degree being a Private college teacher from 2 years?
  7. Teaching opportunities in any Government school for 43 years old M.Sc(Biochemistry) postgraduate who has 15 years of Teaching experience in Abu Dhabi?
  8. Eligibility for Basic Teaching Certificate (BTC) and benefits of being a teacher of government school/college?
  9. Can I do Ph.D through IGNOU while working as a lecturer with 7 years teaching experience?
  10. What is the procedure followed to do higher study in correspondence mode?
  11. Can I become a Government Teacher being a 36 years old D.El.Ed holder with 15 years of teaching experience? -- [New]
  12. NET exam details to join as a lecturer in school or college?
  13. How to become a lecturer in PU college after M.Sc in mathematics?
  14. Are in Service Teachers from Odisha eligible to get admission for pursuing PhD? How can they apply for the course?
  15. Best options after graduation in Botany, Zoology and Chemistry and post graduation in M.Sc Zoology with 90.4% along with 4 gold medals?
  16. Can i become a government Lecturer with B.Sc. and MBA qualifications?
  17. What are the suitable government jobs for MCA and ME graduates?
  18. What should I do to become a lecturer in government polytechnic college? -- [Most Discussed]
16th March 2018, 05:50 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I become a Lecturer in any Government college after pursuing PhD while teaching in a Government school from 12 years?

Yes, definitely you can become a Lecturer in a Government College after the completion of your Ph.D course in the relevant field. After completing your Ph.D course in Chemistry, you can apply for the post of Lecturer in different Colleges.
Since, you have completed your M.Sc course, you can very much apply for Ph.D in Chemistry. You must have scored a minimum of 55% of marks in your masters degree in order to be eligible for Ph.D course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?