16th April 2018, 10:40 AM
nikhilnikiii

Previous years question papers of MSc(Computer Science) entrance exam of Osmania University and Kakatiya University

Hello Sir, I need entrance exam question papers of previous years for MSc in Computer Science admission in Osmania University or in Kakatiya University. Please send me the question papers of previous years asap. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Previous few years question papers with answers for MA in Urdu entrance exam of Osmania University
  2. Previous 5 years solved question papers for PG Maths of Osmania University?
  3. M.Ed entrance previous years question papers of Osmania University?
  4. Kakatiya University MSc Environmental Science previous years old question papers?
  5. Syllabus and previous years question papers of Osmania University MSc(Statistics) entrance exam -- [New]
  6. Previous year question papers of M.Sc Chemistry of Osmania University in Telugu language
  7. Previous year question papers of Osmania University Ph.D in Management entrance exam
  8. Download last 3 years question papers of Osmania University M.Sc(Physics) entrance exam with solutions
  9. List of universities and procedure to study PhD in English in Andhra Pradesh?
  10. Solved question papers and suitable books to prepare for Osmania University M.Sc(Chemistry) entrance exam?
  11. B.E Osmania University previous years question papers?
  12. Ph.D entrance computer science study material for Osmania University? Books to be referred?
  13. Previous years papers of Osmania University MSc Chemistry Entrance Exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. What is the syllabus for the entrance exam of Microbiology in Kakatiya, Osmania, JNTU and Palamuru University?
  15. Procedure to appear in Osmania University Ph.D entrance exam? Financial Management question papers of previous year for preparation?
  16. Previous years question papers of B.Com computers of Osmania University
  17. Kakatiya university MSc mathematics previous years question papers with solutions
  18. Osmania university MSc chemistry entrance previous question papers?
25th June 2019, 10:01 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Previous years question papers of MSc(Computer Science) entrance exam of Osmania University and Kakatiya University

Hello sir I need entrance exam question papers usmaniya University in computer science
1st July 2019, 08:01 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Previous years question papers of MSc(Computer Science) entrance exam of Osmania University and Kakatiya University

I want the previous 5 yrs ou pgcet papers in subject of computer science please send to the mail [email protected]
Please send it as possible as earlier
1st July 2019, 08:03 PM
Unregistered

I want the previous 5 years ou pgcet papers in subject of computer science plz send to the mail [email protected]
Please send it as possible as earlier
8th January 2020, 04:34 PM
Unregistered

I want msc computers entrance papers for ku and ou
19th February 2020, 06:43 PM
Unregistered

sir, I want previous OU question papers in MSC(computer science).sir pz send to my mail id:[email protected].
22nd February 2020, 04:17 PM
Unregistered

pgcet for computer science previous papers of 2019 and 2018
15th May 2020, 03:04 PM
Unregistered

Is there any Previous years question papers of MSc in computer science of oucet..?
21st September 2020, 12:09 AM
Pavanarekha

Sir please help me out..I need previous years o.u computer science question papers
19th October 2020, 06:13 PM
Unregistered

pls send previous questions papers computer science my gmail [email protected]
30th October 2020, 11:50 PM
Unregistered

Pls send pg entrance of msc.computer science previous question papers to my mail
snehithakala@ gmail.com
31st October 2020, 10:49 AM
Unregistered

we need a MSC(computer science) entrance question paper for my pg entance preparation .so please provide it us .
19th November 2020, 04:13 PM
Unregistered

We need a MSC computer scuence 4th semister subjec Mobile computing question papers for my pg 4th semister exam of satavahana university.
30th November 2020, 08:01 PM
Unregistered

Previous question papers MSC computer science
11th May 2021, 07:34 AM
Unregistered

Plzz send me msc(computer science) entrance exam of Kakatiya and Osmania privious question papers to [email protected]
10th September 2021, 11:56 PM
Unregistered

Please send me previous question papers of PGCET, OU for MSc Computer Science entrence examination.
28th April 2022, 06:24 PM
Unregistered

Pls send ku msc computer science model paper
24th September 2022, 01:59 PM
Unregistered

Please send me previous m.sc computer science entrance questions and answers.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?