21st January 2015, 05:06 PM
Unregistered

List of universities and procedure to study PhD in English in Andhra Pradesh?

Sir,
I wish to join PhD course in English.
Give guidance such college/university
in Andhra Pradesh and how to join.
please reply as soon as possible
thank you

Related Questions:
  1. Details of M.Phil/Ph.D in mathematics in AP universities? Any universities in AP where I can get without answering any entrance test?
  2. List of the universities offering Ph.D in Hindi through distance learning
  3. Procedure of PhD programs Abroad? Universities and countries offering PhD by research?
  4. Universities which offer Ph.D in English via distance mode
  5. How to do M.Tech Physics in Distance Education? Universities offering this course in distance education? Any study centres at Chittoor District in Andhra Pradesh?
  6. Good Universities to do PhD in English?
  7. How to do Ph.D after completing MBA in Andhra university
  8. List of universities which offer Ph.D in Pharmacy for MS(Pharmaceutical Technology) correspondence student?
  9. Universities offering part time Ph.D in Management programme at Visakhapatnam?
  10. Worthy universities to do PhD in English?
  11. List of top 20 civil engineering companies in Andhra Pradesh? What is the procedure?
  12. List of top colleges in AP for M.Tech course in power systems or power electronics? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Procedure to get admission in Ph.D? List of universities offering PhD in tourism?
  14. List of colleges or universities providing PhD in Social Work? Process of applying for PhD in various universities?
  15. What is teh qualification for doing Ph.D?
  16. What kind of stipend can I expect from the universities offering Ph.D in Abroad? Procedure to take admission?
  17. How may i join correspondence PhD program in Psychology after my MA in English?
  18. Mtec in bioinformatics studies colleges in Andhra Pradesh?
21st January 2015, 09:35 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of universities and procedure to study PhD in English in Andhra Pradesh?

You can apply for Ph.D on the basis of NET/SET score. If you don't have NET/SET score then you have to apply for the Ph.D entrance exam which is conducted by the University. If you perform well in the entrance then you will get admission.

The minimum qualification required for Ph.D entrance exam is 55% marks in a Master's Degree from a recognized University.

You can pursue in Ph.D in English from following Universities in Andhra Pradesh:

1. The English and Foreign Languages University (EFL University), Hyderabad (Andhra Pradesh), Hyderabad (Hyderabad Dist.) - 500007

2. Department of English - Kakatiya University, Warangal http://kakatiya.ac.in

3. Vignan University, Vadlamudi, Guntur http://www.vignanuniversity.org

4. Osmania University http://www.osmania.ac.in/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?