21st April 2018, 02:11 PM
Unregistered

Benefits allotted to Staff Nurses in AIIMS?

Hello everyone, I am already working in a private hospital as a nurse. Now, my parents are telling me to apply for AIIMS Staff Nurse recruitment. I want to know what benefits I get there? Kindly advise me.

1st August 2023, 04:06 AM
SidhuMoosewala

Default Re: Benefits allotted to Staff Nurses in AIIMS?

• Competitive salary and benefits package: The salary and benefits package for Staff Nurses in AIIMS is very competitive. Nurses are paid a basic salary, as well as allowances for accommodation, travel, and medical expenses. They also receive a pension plan and other benefits.
  • Opportunities for professional development and training: AIIMS offers its Staff Nurses a wide range of opportunities for professional development and training. Nurses can take advantage of in-house training programs, as well as external courses and workshops. This helps them to keep their skills up-to-date and to advance their careers.
  • Chance to work on challenging and rewarding projects: AIIMS is a leading medical institute in India. Nurses who work there have the opportunity to work on challenging and rewarding projects. They can contribute to the advancement of medical care and to the improvement of the health of the people of India.
  • Stable and secure employment: AIIMS is a government-run institution. This means that Staff Nurses who work there have the security of knowing that their jobs are stable and secure. They also have the peace of mind of knowing that they are working for a reputable organization.
Of course, there are also some challenges to working as a Staff Nurse in AIIMS. The work can be demanding, and the hours can be long. However, the rewards of working in such a prestigious institution can be great.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?