21st April 2018, 02:11 PM
Unregistered

Detailed information about KRCL Electrician recruitment? Job profile of Electrician in KRCL?

Respected Sir, I have heard about the recruitment of Electrician in KRCL. I don’t know what it is all about. So, I would like to know about this recruitment in details. Kindly tell me the job role of Electrician in KRCL also.

1st August 2023, 04:05 AM
SurajKapoor

Default Re: Detailed information about KRCL Electrician recruitment? Job profile of Electrician in KRCL?

The recruitment of Electrician in KRCL is a great opportunity for young electricians to start their career in the power sector. As an Electrician in KRCL, you will be responsible for the installation, maintenance, and repair of electrical equipment and systems. You will work on projects that contribute to the safe and efficient operation of power plants, transmission lines, and substations.
The job role of an Electrician in KRCL includes:
  • Installing, maintaining, and repairing electrical equipment and systems
  • Conducting preventive maintenance checks on electrical equipment
  • Troubleshooting electrical problems
  • Working with other tradespeople to complete projects
  • Ensuring that electrical work is done safely and to code
The selection procedure for the Electrician posts in KRCL is as follows:
  • The application process is open to candidates who have a diploma in electrical engineering or a related field.
  • Applicants must submit a CV, a copy of their diploma, and letters of recommendation.
  • Shortlisted candidates will be invited for an interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?