30th April 2018, 02:39 PM
Unregistered

How many Diploma in Industrial Electronics seats are available Walchand College of Engineering?

Hello friends, can you please help me to know about the seats availability in Walchand College of Engineering for Diploma in Industrial Electronics. I want to study this Diploma course, so I want to know that how many seats are there in this institute?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to study Diploma in Industrial Electronics in Walchand College of Engineering?
  2. Is there any entrance exam for Diploma in Industrial Electronics admission in Walchand College of Engineering?
  3. Course structure & fee expenses of Diploma in Industrial Electronics in Walchand College of Engineering?
  4. Admission procedure to study Diploma in Industrial Electronics in Walchand College of Engineering?
  5. What can I do after completing diploma in industrial electronics?
  6. Cutoff list of Walchand college of engineering, Sangli?
  7. Can I get admission in Walchand College with 87.40% marks in SSC exam?
  8. What is the affiliation status of Walchand College of Engineering, Sangli, Maharashtra? -- [New]
  9. Cutoff list of Walchand College of Engineering, Sangli for a Diploma holder?
  10. List of top colleges under MAH CET? Any sectional cut-offs? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Is there any entrance exam for PG Diploma in Industrial Safety admission in Walchand College of Engineering?
  12. Cutoff merit list of diploma course in Walchand College of Engineering?
  13. List of shortlisted candidates securing admission in 2nd year of B.Tech at Walchand College of Engineering, Sangli for Diploma in Engineering candidate?
  14. Which course is better between EIE, Industrial Engineering, ECE, and EEE after Diploma in Industrial Electronics?
  15. Can I get admission to study Mechanical/Electrical Diploma Engineering course in Walchand College of Engineering, Sangli if secured 88.80% in 10th?
  16. Can I get Walchand college after completing diploma in IT from GPN
  17. How to take admission in degree in electronics and telecommunication after completing diploma in industrial electronics engineering
  18. Is there computer engineering trade for diploma 1st year in Walchand College?
18th June 2018, 11:04 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many Diploma in Industrial Electronics seats are available Walchand College of Engineering?

Number of seats available to pursue Diploma in Industrial Electronics in Walchand College of Engineering:

The detailed information about Diploma in Industrial Electronics in Walchand College of Engineering is given below,

Name of the College - Walchand College of Engineering

Name of the course - Diploma in Industrial Electronics

Number of seats available - 40 seats

Duration of the course - 3 years

Click here for More Details
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?