3rd August 2016, 07:33 PM
Unregistered

Cutoff list of Walchand College of Engineering, Sangli for a Diploma holder?

Hello Sir, I have completed Diploma in Civil Engineering with 80% marks, so please send me the close merit list or cut off marks list of Walchand College of Engineering Sangli for a Diploma holder.

Related Questions:
  1. Cutoff list of Walchand college of engineering, Sangli?
  2. List of shortlisted candidates securing admission in 2nd year of B.Tech at Walchand College of Engineering, Sangli for Diploma in Engineering candidate?
  3. Cutoff list of Walchand college of engineering Sangli?
  4. Diploma cutoff list of Walchand College Sangli?
  5. Cutoff list of Walchand College of Engineering, Sangli for direct 2nd year degree admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. How may I get the lateral entry cutoff list of Walchand college of engineering?
  7. Cutoff list of Walchand College Sangli?
  8. Cutoff of last year in Walchand College of Engineering Sangli?
  9. Can I get admission to study Mechanical/Electrical Diploma Engineering course in Walchand College of Engineering, Sangli if secured 88.80% in 10th?
  10. Cutoff GATE percentile required for admission in Walchand College of Engineering Sangli for M.Tech in computer science for general category?
  11. Which college to opt for in Sangli district for doing diploma in Civil Engineering?
  12. Cutoff merit list of diploma course in Walchand College of Engineering?
  13. Can I get admission in Walchand College for diploma course? I have scored 86.46% in SSC
  14. Cutoff list of MHT CET of last year for admission in Walchand College of Engineering?
  15. Cutoff list for direcet 2nd year admission in Walchand College?
  16. How can I get admission in Walchand Sangli for civil engineering after scoring 93 marks in MT CET?
  17. Detailed information about direct 2nd year diploma admission? I am studying in diploma ENTC trade
  18. What can I do after completing diploma in industrial electronics?
31st August 2016, 11:27 PM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Cutoff list of Walchand College of Engineering, Sangli for a Diploma holder?

No, no one can determine the actual cutoff marks or rank before the result comes out.

it solely depends upon the following factors :

* The demand of the course.

* The number of seats available.

* The number of applications came for the course.

So, you will know it once you attend the counseling.

Yes, after the diploma, if you want to get into Engineering then there is a special examination for the diploma fellows named LEET.

LEET >>>> Lateral Entry Engineering Test.

If you qualify in the Test then you will be allotted a seat in the engineering college based on the rank in the examination and your diploma percentage.

You will be given the admission in directly in the 2nd year of engineering.

But you need to attend the counseling on your own to know the cutoff list.
13th June 2019, 08:48 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Cutoff list of Walchand College of Engineering, Sangli for a Diploma holder?

I want diploma in computer science in walchand college Sangli what will be cutoff
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?