13th July 2018, 05:32 PM
Unregistered

Requirements for 8th standard admission in Aditya Birla Public School, Kumarapatnam?

Hello friends, can I know about the requirements for admission in Aditya Birla Public School, Kumarapatnam for 8th standard? I am looking for admission of my daughter in this school for 9th standard next year. So, please let me know about the requirements. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Admission procedure to study in 5th standard in Aditya Birla Public School, Kumarapatnam?
  2. Is there any difficulty for 11th Science admission in Aditya Birla Public School, Kumarapatnam? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Requirements to migrate from Karnataka Board to CBSE for studying in Aditya Birla Public School, Kumarapatnam?
  4. Admission and tuition fees for 11th Science in Aditya Birla Public School, Kumarapatnam?
  5. Requirements to get 8th standard admission in Army Public School, Amritsar?
  6. Whether Aditya Birla Public School is a best school in Haveri?
  7. Requirements to get admission in BK Birla Center for Education for 8th standard Maharashtra Board student?
  8. Requirements to get 8th standard admission in AECS Magnolia Maaruti Public School, Bengaluru?
  9. When the application form of Aditya Birla Public School, Mohanpura, Jaipur will be issued for 9th standard? Fees including hostel fee?
  10. Requirements to get 8th standard admission in Adarsh V.V. High School, Margao?
  11. Requirements to get 8th standard admission in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Silvassa?
  12. Admission procedure to study in 8th standard in Apollo Public School, Patiala?
  13. Requirements for 8th standard admission in Billabong High International School, Mumbai?
  14. Requirements for 8th standard admission in Adamas International School, Kolkata?
  15. Requirements for 8th standard admission in Ahmedabad International School, Panchmahal?
  16. Cutoff percentage required in 10th MP Board exam to get admission in 11th Commerce in Aditya Birla Higher Secondary School?
  17. Whether admission test is conducted for 8th standard admission in Army Public School, Basistha? -- [New]
  18. Difference between Birla school pilani and Birla public school?
15th July 2018, 08:29 PM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Requirements for 8th standard admission in Aditya Birla Public School, Kumarapatnam?

You will have to clear the entrance exam to be conducted by the school. The level of exam will be of 7th standard, since it would be for 8th standard.

If you clear the exam, you will require the following documents :

* Previous mark sheets.
* transfer certificate.
* Character Certificate.
* Migration Certificate.

If you submit the above documents, along with the required fee, then you will be given the admission in the school.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?