4th July 2018, 05:22 PM
Unregistered

Requirements to get 8th standard admission in Army Public School, Amritsar?

Dear Sir, my son is 14 years of age and studying in 7th standard. I want to admit him in Army Public School of Amritsar for 8th standard, next year. So, I would like to know about the requirements for getting admission in this school for 8th standard. Please help me to know about this. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Whether admission test is conducted for 8th standard admission in Army Public School, Basistha?
  2. Requirements for 8th standard admission in Aditya Birla Public School, Kumarapatnam?
  3. Admission procedure to study in 7th standard of Army Public School, Amritsar?
  4. Is there any admission test to study 11th Science in Army Public School, Amritsar?
  5. Requirements to get 8th standard admission in AECS Magnolia Maaruti Public School, Bengaluru?
  6. Documents required for 8th standard admission in Army Public School, Kunraghat?
  7. Documents required for 8th standard admission in Army Public School, Nahan? -- [New]
  8. Cutoff percentage required in 10th to secure 11th Science admission in Army Public School, Amritsar?
  9. Requirements to get 8th standard admission in Adarsh V.V. High School, Margao?
  10. Requirements to get 8th standard admission in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Silvassa?
  11. Admission procedure to study in 8th standard in Apollo Public School, Patiala?
  12. Requirements for 8th standard admission in Billabong High International School, Mumbai?
  13. Requirements for 8th standard admission in Ahmedabad International School, Panchmahal?
  14. Requirements for 8th standard admission in Adamas International School, Kolkata?
  15. Age criteria to get admission in 1st standard at Army Public School, Ballygaunge, Kolkata? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. What is the admission procedure followed for 8th standard in Military school?
  17. Requirements to get 8th standard admission in Kendriya Vidyalaya School, Birpur?
  18. Admission in Army Public School in class 11 is possible for a non deserving student of Army school?
11th July 2018, 09:06 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to get 8th standard admission in Army Public School, Amritsar?

To get admission in 8th standard in Army Public School, Amritsar, you should have passed 7th standard from a recognised board. Admissions to 8th standard in Army Public School, Amritsar are done through admission test. You should have attained the minimum age of 12 years as on 31st March of the year of admission to be eligible to apply for admission to 8th standard in Army Public School, Amritsar.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?