19th July 2018, 03:21 PM
Unregistered

Whether Ahmedabad International School is a best school in Panchmahal?

Hi everyone, I have heard that the education system of Ahmedabad International School is best in Panchmahal. Is it true? I want to admit my son in 6th standard. So, I am thinking to admit him in this school. Please let me know about this immediately.

Related Questions:
  1. Admission and tuition fees for 11th Science in Ahmedabad International School, Panchmahal?
  2. Is there any difficulty for 11th Science admission in Ahmedabad International School, Panchmahal?
  3. Admission procedure to study in 7th standard in Ahmedabad International School, Panchmahal?
  4. Requirements to migrate from CBSE Board to Gujarat State Board for studying in Ahmedabad International School, Panchmahal?
  5. Requirements for 8th standard admission in Ahmedabad International School, Panchmahal?
  6. Whether Commerce stream available to study in Intermediate in Ahmedabad International School, Panchmahal?
  7. Which school is best between Mahatma Gandhi International School, Ahmedabad and Mount Carmel High School, Ahmedabad? Fees for both the schools?
  8. List of Schools in Ahmadabad to study 11th with Commerce stream in Distance mode? Procedure to get admission in such schools?
  9. List of top 15 CBSE school in Ahmedabad? What is the procedure for getting admission?
  10. List of top 15 CBSE schools along with fees details in Ahemedabad?
  11. Top 10 Intermediate Science schools in Jhansi, Uttar Pradesh -- [New]
  12. Expected colleges with 42 percentile in XAT 2017
  13. Eligibility to do Inplant Training in Reputed Companies? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Details of CBSE college for class XI and XII at Vijayawada -- [Most Discussed]
  15. List of Montessori Schools available in Indore
  16. List of best residential higher secondary school in bhubaneswar?
  17. List of Government aided free English medium schools for Girls in Navi Mumbai?
  18. List of top CBSE affiliated Higher Secondary schools with fee structure in Jaipur?
21st July 2018, 07:45 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether Ahmedabad International School is a best school in Panchmahal?

Ahmedabad International School is a private school located in Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India.

As per my knowledge, yes Ahmedabad International School is best school in Panchmahal.

For more information you can contact at given below address.

CONTACT ADDRESS

Address: Judges Bunglow Road, Opposite Rajpath Row Houses, Bodakdev, Ahmedabad, Gujarat 380054
Phone: 079 2687 1623
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?