2nd August 2018, 01:25 AM
Vkrajdheyaa

Eligibility to study BTech Marine for Diploma Civil student?

Hello friends, I want to study BTech with Marine Engineering. Right now, I am studying Diploma with Civil Engineering specialization. I would like to know about my eligibility to do BTech with this specialization.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to get admission in B.Tech(Marine Engineering) for Diploma student?
  2. Eligibility to study BTech(Marine Engineering) for Diploma Mechanical holder?
  3. Possibility to study BTech(Civil Engineering) for ECE Diploma student?
  4. Possibility to study BTech Textile Engineering for Diploma Civil student?
  5. Possibility to study MTech Aeronautical Engineering for BTech Civil student?
  6. How to study BTech in IIT for Diploma Civil student?
  7. Eligibility to study MS(Civil Engineering) in Castelldefels School of Social Sciences for BTech Civil student?
  8. Eligibility to study MS(Civil & Environmental Engineering) in The George Washington University for BTech(Civil Engineering) student?
  9. Eligibility to study BTech(ECE) for Diploma Polymer Technology student?
  10. Can I pursue animation after diploma in civil engineering?
  11. Entrance exams available to study Lateral BTech in Uttarakhand for Diploma Civil student?
  12. Eligibility to study Master in Construction Engineering in University of Cambridge for BTech(Civil Engineering) student?
  13. Is it possible for me to change the stream in B.E to marine or aeronautical after completion of diploma in civil engineering?
  14. Eligibility to study BTech(CSE) for Diploma Computer Hardware Engineering student? -- [New]
  15. Eligibility to study MTech(Heat Power) for BTech(Civil Engineering) student?
  16. Eligibility criteria and fees required to study Diploma in Marine Engineering course? Can I study it from IMUs?
  17. Can I study BTech(Marine Engineering) with 52.6% in 12th?
  18. How to study in marine engineering after passing diploma mechanical engineering after completing diploma -- [Most Discussed]
7th August 2018, 03:20 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study BTech Marine for Diploma Civil student?

** B.Tech. Marine Engineering or Bachelor of Technology in Marine Engineering is an undergraduate Marine Engineering course.

** The duration of this course is three years after completing diploma course.

** For this course candidate should have passed Diploma in Marine engineering.

** As per my knowledge, you are not eligible to study B.Tech Marine after Diploma Civil.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?