6th August 2018, 01:19 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to appear in SmartKid General Knowledge Olympiad for 10th student?

Hello Sir/Madam, I am studying in 10th right now. I want to apply in SmartKid General Knowledge Olympiad. I want to know about my eligibility as I am a CBSE student. So, please let me know about the eligibility criteria for appearing in this scholarship exam?

11th August 2018, 01:03 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to appear in SmartKid General Knowledge Olympiad for 10th student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir/Madam, I am studying in 10th right now. I want to apply in SmartKid General Knowledge Olympiad. I want to know about my eligibility as I am a CBSE student. So, please let me know about the eligibility criteria for appearing in this scholarship exam?

Students who are studying in Class 1 to 10 are eligible to appear in SmartKid General Knowledge Olympiad. SmartKid General Knowledge Olympiad is a test of competence and proficiency in General Knowledge (based on subjects like History, Geography, Sports, Currant Affairs, General Science, etc.) and it is held annually at the national levels. Class 10th students will get 50 questions (objective type with multiple choice answers) in the SmartKid General Knowledge Olympiad.
12th August 2018, 01:38 AM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to appear in SmartKid General Knowledge Olympiad for 10th student?

Benefits of applying in SmartKid General Knowledge Olympiad 2018 are as follows:-

Smart Kid General Knowledge Olympiad 2018 provides –
LEVEL 1
1st Olympiad rank holder in each class will be awarded a cash prize of INR 10,000/- along with a Winner’s Trophy.

2nd Olympiad rank holder in each class will be awarded a cash prize of INR 7,500/- along with a Winner’s Trophy.

3rd Olympiad rank holder in each class will be awarded a cash prize of INR 5,000/- along with a Winner’s Trophy.

4th to 10th Olympiad rank holders in each class will be awarded wrist watches.

11th to 25th Olympiad rank holders in each class will be awarded exciting prizes.

26th to 500th Olympiad rank holders in each class will be awarded the topper achievement certificate.

All-State Rank 1st, 2nd , 3rd rank holders of all classes will be awarded exciting prizes.

Class topper 1st, 2nd, and 3rd rank holders of every class of each school will be awarded Gold, Silver and Bronze medals respectively, provided the topper obtains at least 50% marks.

All the participants will be awarded the participation certificate reflecting their Class/State/Olympiad Ranks and marks.
12th August 2018, 01:41 AM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility to appear in SmartKid General Knowledge Olympiad 2018 are as follows:-
Students of class 1 to 10 are eligible to participate for the olympiad.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?