6th August 2018, 01:19 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for Humming Bird Mathematics Olympiad being a 9th CBSE student?

I want to apply in Humming Bird Mathematics Olympiad as I have completed my 8th standard and now studying 9th with CBSE Board. I know that this scholarship is for Science candidates. So, can I get this scholarship? Kindly tell me about this as soon as possible. Thank you!

11th August 2018, 12:36 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for Humming Bird Mathematics Olympiad being a 9th CBSE student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to apply in Humming Bird Mathematics Olympiad as I have completed my 8th standard and now studying 9th with CBSE Board. I know that this scholarship is for Science candidates. So, can I get this scholarship? Kindly tell me about this as soon as possible. Thank you!

Yes, you can apply for Humming Bird Mathematics Olympiad being a 9th CBSE student through your school. It is not possible to apply for Humming Bird Mathematics Olympiad individually. Students studying in Class 1 to 12 CBSE / ICSE / State Board or any recognized board all over India are eligible to apply for Humming Bird Mathematics Olympiad. Registration Forms to be filled by Schools to participate in the Humming Bird Mathematics Olympiad. You can find the details in the website link given Click Here
12th August 2018, 01:46 AM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for Humming Bird Mathematics Olympiad being a 9th CBSE student?

Yes, of course. You can apply for Humming Bird Mathematics Olympiad 2018 after completing 8th standard and studying in 9th standard with CBSE Board.

Eligibility to apply for Humming Bird Mathematics Olympiad 2018 are as follows:-
Students studying in class 1 to 12 from any recognized board from all over India is eligible to apply for this Olympiad.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?