14th August 2018, 08:48 PM
Unregistered

When the admission of BE(Print Media Technologies) will be available in Hochschule Der Medien?

Can I know that when the admission will be available for BE(Print Media Technologies) course in Hochschule Der Medien? I want to get admission in this course. Kindly let me know about the admission date.

17th August 2018, 01:52 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When the admission of BE(Print Media Technologies) will be available in Hochschule Der Medien?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can I know that when the admission will be available for BE(Print Media Technologies) course in Hochschule Der Medien? I want to get admission in this course. Kindly let me know about the admission date.

The application process for Non European Union residents starts from 1st July and the closing date is 31st October in Hochschule Der Medien.

The BE Print Media Technologies program starts in March at Hochschule Der Medien.

Candidates can contact the Student Office or Dean of Studies for the admission to study BE Print Media Technologies in Hochschule Der Medien. Candidates can find the details in the website link given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?