14th August 2018, 08:48 PM
Unregistered

Course structure and fee expenses of BE(Print Media Technologies) in Hochschule Der Medien?

Can anyone of you kindly let me know about the structure of BE(Print Media Technologies) course which is available in Hochschule Der Medien? Please tell me the fee expenses also for this course. Thank you!

17th August 2018, 01:42 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course structure and fee expenses of BE(Print Media Technologies) in Hochschule Der Medien?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can anyone of you kindly let me know about the structure of BE(Print Media Technologies) course which is available in Hochschule Der Medien? Please tell me the fee expenses also for this course. Thank you!

The course structure of BE Print Media Technologies in Hochschule Der Medien is as follows:

The course mainly focuses on two areas such as Professional Media Engineering and Management. First year BE Print Media Technologies course consists of natural sciences, business management, media technology, intercultural problem solving and language courses. From the next year onwards, the main subjects like Information Technologies, Cross Media Publishing, Pre-Media and Pre Press Technologies, 3D Printing, Variable Data Printing, Technical Product Design, Product Development, Packaging and Industrial Printing such as printed electronics and lifestyle products. The studies in Management include Strategic Corporate Planning, Intercultural Problem Solving, Production and Material Management, International Management and Law as well as classes in Business Administration.

Candidates have to contact the university for exact fee details. Hochschule Der Medien website link is given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?