19th August 2018, 10:47 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for The College of Law and Business Scholarship?

Hello everyone, I am interested to apply in The College of Law and Business Scholarship. I am studying in BA+LLB and I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for applying in this The College of Law and Business Scholarship. Kindly help me to know about the eligibility criteria asap.

15th September 2018, 12:38 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for The College of Law and Business Scholarship?

To be eligible to apply for The College of Law and Business Scholarship, you should have passed 12th standard or an equivalent examination with minimum 78% aggregate marks from a Government recognised board. You should be willing to pursue an English Business BA program or Bilingual LLB program to be eligible to apply for The College of Law and Business Scholarship.
15th September 2018, 01:58 PM
google girl
Senior Member+

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for The College of Law and Business Scholarship?

Eligibility criteria to apply for The College of Law and Business Scholarship are:-
Applicant must have passed 12th standard with GPA more than 85.
Applicant want to pursue an English Business BA program or a LLB program.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?