27th July 2018, 06:58 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply in The College of Law and Business Scholarship for a candidate with 79% in 12th standard?

Hello, my son has scored 79% in his 12th standard. I want to apply for The College of Law and Business Scholarship for him. So, I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for applying in this scholarship specially allotted to such students. Kindly let me know about the eligibility criteria asap. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. How much amount I will get under The College of Law and Business Scholarship being a 12th CBSE candidate?
  2. Procedure to apply for The College of Law and Business Scholarship 2018?
  3. Eligibility to apply in Post SSC Scholarship(NTDNT) for a candidate with 79% in 12th standard?
  4. Eligibility to apply in Amity Global Institute Merit Scholarship for a candidate with 87% in 12th standard?
  5. Eligibility to apply for Magma Fincorp M-Scholarship for a candidate with 83% in 12th Humanities?
  6. Eligibility to apply in Inspire Scholarship for a candidate with 82.8% in 12th?
  7. Important dates of The College of Law and Business Scholarship 2018
  8. Procedure to apply for Law college in USA after completion of 12th standard in India?
  9. Can I apply for The College of Law and Business Scholarship being a BSc General student?
  10. Eligibility to apply in OIL Awards & OIL Merit Scholarship for a candidate with 83% in 12th Humanities?
  11. Eligibility to apply in Inspire Scholarship for a candidate who doesn't received Pass Certificate of 12th standard?
  12. What is the full form of B.Com and admission criteria?
  13. What is the process followed for applying for merit scholarship after 12th standard?
  14. Eligibility to get admission in Ashmitha law college Mumbai after passing Sr. Secondary with 62.29% marks? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Eligibility to apply in The GSB Scholarship for a candidate with 63.6% in 12th Commerce?
  16. What is the eligibility criteria followed for applying Inspire scholarship?
  17. Eligibility to apply in Bloom Buddies Merit Cum Means Scholarship for a candidate with 57% in 5th standard?
  18. Eligibility to apply in Ahindi Bhashik Scholarship 2018 for 12th student? -- [New]
2nd August 2018, 05:01 PM
Narendra2121

Default Re: Eligibility to apply in The College of Law and Business Scholarship for a candidate with 79% in 12th standard?

You are eligible to apply in The College of Law and Business Scholarship as a candidate with 79% in 12th standard details mentioned below.

Candidates, who have cleared class 12 with minimum 78% in any stream, are eligible to apply.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?