4th September 2018, 01:58 PM
Unregistered

Duration of Startups Club Services Private Limited Demo Day Management Internship?

Hello Sir/Madam, I am interested to apply in Startups Club Services Private Limited Demo Day Management Internship. But I don’t know about the duration of this Internship program. Can you please let me know about the duration of this Entrepreneurship Internship?

7th September 2018, 12:34 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Duration of Startups Club Services Private Limited Demo Day Management Internship?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir/Madam, I am interested to apply in Startups Club Services Private Limited Demo Day Management Internship. But I don’t know about the duration of this Internship program. Can you please let me know about the duration of this Entrepreneurship Internship?

Duration of Startups Club Services Demo Day Management internship is 6 months. Candidates with English proficiency (Spoken and Written) skills are preferred for the Demo Day Management internship at Startups Club Services Private Limited. Candidates willing to work full time with relevant skills and interests are preferred for the Demo Day Management internship. Candidates from Bangalore are eligible to apply for the Demo Day Management internship at Startups Club Services.
14th September 2021, 12:22 AM
Alvia Khan

Default Re: Duration of Startups Club Services Private Limited Demo Day Management Internship?

The Candidates will get a salary of Rs 12,000 to 15,000/- per month for this

Duration 6 months
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?