7th September 2018, 10:18 PM
Unregistered

How much stipend is offered to E-Commerce Marketing Interns in SIG Systems Private Limited?

Dear friends, please help me to know about the stipend which is available for E-Commerce Marketing Interns in SIG Systems Private Limited. I am looking forward to apply for such Internship in this company. So, I need to know about the stipend offered.

9th September 2018, 02:17 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much stipend is offered to E-Commerce Marketing Interns in SIG Systems Private Limited?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear friends, please help me to know about the stipend which is available for E-Commerce Marketing Interns in SIG Systems Private Limited. I am looking forward to apply for such Internship in this company. So, I need to know about the stipend offered.

Interns can get around Rs 5000 as a stipend for E-Commerce Marketing internship in SIG Systems Private Limited. Candidates have to contact the organization for exact details on the same. Duration of the E-Commerce Marketing internship in SIG Systems Private Limited is 3 months. Those candidates who have the following skills are preferred for the E-Commerce Marketing internship in SIG Systems Private Limited: Facebook Marketing, Email Marketing, MS-Excel and English Proficiency (Written and Spoken).
10th September 2018, 02:43 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much stipend is offered to E-Commerce Marketing Interns in SIG Systems Private Limited?

The stipend which is offered to E-Commerce Marketing Interns in SIG Systems Private Limited is Rs. 5000 per month. You must be skilled in Facebook Marketing, Email Marketing, MS-Excel and must have excellent knowledge of English language (spoken and written) in order to be eligible to apply. Also candidate must be available for full time (in office) internship for duration of 3 months.
14th September 2021, 12:21 AM
Alvia Khan

The Candidates will get a salary of Rs 5,000/- per month offered to E- Commerce Marketing interns in SIG Systems Private limited

Duration 6 weeks
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?