19th September 2018, 07:48 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to attend Principal Global Services, Pune Analyst Trainee interview for BTech graduate?

I am a BTech graduate and I want to appear an interview of Principal Global Services, Pune for the post of Analyst Trainee. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for attending the interview of Principal Global Services, Pune for this post. Please tell me asap.

26th September 2018, 07:21 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend Principal Global Services, Pune Analyst Trainee interview for BTech graduate?

Eligibility Criteria Required to apply for Analyst Trainee in Principal Global Services, Pune:

The basic eligibility criteria required to apply for this post of Analyst Trainee in Principal Global Services, Pune is given below.

Name of the Company - Principal Global Services

Name of the Job Position - Analyst Trainee

<> If you have completed any of the below mentioned courses, then I can say that you are certainly eligible.
* Bachelor's Degree or Master's Degree
* If you have passed B.E/ B.Tech or MS or MCA or it's equivalent Degree of 2018 Graduates
* You must have good academic record and PH score.

You should have multitasking and effective decision making skills and strong analytical skills.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?