19th September 2018, 07:48 PM
Unregistered

Salary package of Analyst Trainee in Principal Global Services, Pune?

Hi friends, can anyone of you tell me about the salary package allotted to the Analyst Trainee in Principal Global Services, Pune. I am preparing for the interview and I really want to crack and do job in Principal Global Services, Pune. So, I want to know about the salary.

26th September 2018, 07:18 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Salary package of Analyst Trainee in Principal Global Services, Pune?

Salary Package offered for Analyst Trainee in Principal Global Services, Pune:

The detailed information about the salary package that is offered for the post of Analyst Trainee in Principal Global Services, Pune is given below.

Name of the Company - Principal Global Services

Name of the Job Position - Analyst Trainee

Job Location - Pune

Salary Package offered - Rs.5,50,000/- per annum

Hence, if you have met the required eligibility criteria then I can say that you are certainly eligible to apply for this Analyst Trainee in Principal Services, Pune recruitment.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?