24th June 2011, 02:16 PM
Unregistered

Colleges which I can get after scoring 655 rank in WBJEE medical? Date of counseling?

which college will i get if my rank is 655 in wbjee medical?when will be my counselling date?will i get a chance in any of the medical colleges in kolkata?

Related Questions:
  1. Date of counseling of WBJEE for medical? Last years rank wise admission in different medical colleges in WB?
  2. Date of medical counseling for WBJEE medical rankers? Date of sale of application forms of counseling?
  3. Counseling date and of WBJEE exam? List of top colleges under WBJEE? Which college can I get after scoring 14421 rank in WBJEE? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Date for counseling for WBJEE? College available after scoring 33800 rank in WBJEE?
  5. Date of start of WBJEE counseling? When we will get the rank card for WBJEE Medical?
  6. After scoring 416 WBJEE medical rank can I study MBBS course in any government college? Exact date of counseling of WBJEE?
  7. Can I study MBBS course in a government college after scoring 416 WBJEE medical rank? Exact counseling date of WBJEE(Medical)?
  8. Counseling date for WBJEE engineering exam after scoring 14421 rank? Which college could I get?
  9. Can I get admitted in any medical college after scoring 112 rank(SC)? Website link for counseling details of WBJEE?
  10. What is the date of counseling for WBJEE(Engineering)? I have got 37565 rank in WBJEE
  11. What is the counseling date of WBJEE exam after scoring 32495 rank in WBJEE exam?
  12. What is the counseling date of WBJEE exam? Which are the top colleges of WBJEE? I have scored 2399 rank in WBJEE exam
  13. What is the counseling date? of WBJEE? Can I get any mechanical engineering in government college? My WBJEE rank is 6969
  14. Dates and center for counseling for WBJEE after scoring 9205 rank?
  15. Is there any chance for me in 2nd counseling of WBJEE for CSE branch after scoring 3500 rank?
  16. What will be my counseling date after scoring 19643 rank in WBJEE?
  17. When and from where can I get the counseling form after scoring 1028(Medical)? Any chance in the medical colleges of Kolkata?
  18. Names of the medical colleges that I can get after scoring 419 in medical WBJEE? -- [New]
20th August 2011, 12:17 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Colleges which I can get after scoring 655 rank in WBJEE medical? Date of counseling?

Is WB JEE Medical 2012 conduct single entry test?
16th April 2012, 09:57 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Colleges which I can get after scoring 655 rank in WBJEE medical? Date of counseling?

If I get 137 marks in WBJEE, Can I get chance in Govt. Medical College as General Caste Candidate-
TITHIRIMA SARKAR
31st May 2012, 02:06 PM
Unregistered

which college will i get if my rank is 672 in wbjee medical?when will be my counselling ?will i get a chance in any of the medical colleges in kolkata?
31st May 2012, 06:35 PM
Senior Member+

Cool Re: Colleges which I can get after scoring 655 rank in WBJEE medical? Date of counseling?

West Bengal Joint Entrance Exam - Details

West Bengal Joint Entrance Exam (WB-JEE) is an entrance Test controlled by the state government for admission to various medical and Engineering govt and Private Engineering and Medical Insti's in West Bengal.

The Result of the WB-JEE have been Declared, Please Click Here to Download your Result.

Here are the Important Dates:

For More Information regarding the Counselling Dates,etc stay tuned to WB-JEE Official Website!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
  • which college will i get if my rank is 672 in wbjee medical?when will be my counselling ?will i get a chance in any of the medical colleges in kolkata?
  • which college will i get if my rank is 655 in wbjee medical?when will be my counselling date?will i get a chance in any of the medical colleges in kolkata?
Quote:
Yes, WB JEE Medical 2012 conducts Single Entry Test. I mean once you clear the Entrance Test, You can Select the Desired College through WB counselling Procedure and Later on, Get yourself Admitted into that Particular College!
NOTE:
For Detailed Information about WB-JEE, Refer the Information Brochure attached Below. Incase of lost Documents, Wrong info Printing in the Result card, etc, Refer the Brochure for Help. It contains the Contact Details of the Concerned Officials as well!!!
Hope this Helps,

Thanks n Regards,

Nik!
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Information Brochure.pdf(9.07 MB, 91 views)
31st May 2012, 08:35 PM
VIVEK2525

Arrow Re: Colleges which I can get after scoring 655 rank in WBJEE medical? Date of counseling?

hi friends,

West Bengal Joint Entrance Exam (WB-JEE) is an entrance Test controlled by the state government for admission to various medical and Engineering govt and Private Engineering and Medical Insti's in West Bengal.

The Result of the WB-JEE have been Declared,
The Counselling Details of WB-JEE have not been Out Yet. But you can go for Mock Counselling(Referring Previous years' cut-offs) and get a Rough Idea, as to which colleges your Rank Might End you in. Click the below LINK for last years Cut Off Marks.
College wise Candidate Allotted (Counselling-2011)

thanks
31st May 2012, 09:33 PM
Senior Member+

Smile Re: Colleges which I can get after scoring 655 rank in WBJEE medical? Date of counseling?

West Bengal Joint Entrance Exam - Details

The Result of the WB-JEE have been Declared, Please Click Here to Download your Result.

Here are the Important Dates:

For More Information regarding the Counselling Dates,etc stay tuned to WB-JEE Official Website!

Quote:
  • which college will i get if my rank is 672 in wbjee medical?when will be my counselling ?will i get a chance in any of the medical colleges in kolkata?
  • which college will i get if my rank is 655 in wbjee medical?when will be my counselling date?will i get a chance in any of the medical colleges in kolkata?
Quote:
Yes, WB JEE Medical 2012 conducts Single Entry Test. I mean once you clear the Entrance Test, You can Select the Desired College through WB counselling Procedure and Later on, Get yourself Admitted into that Particular College!
NOTE:
For Detailed Information about WB-JEE, Refer the Information Brochure attached Below. Incase of lost Documents, Wrong info Printing in the Result card, etc, Refer the Brochure for Help. It contains the Contact Details of the Concerned Officials as well!!!
Thanks n Regards,

Nik!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?