18th October 2018, 03:51 AM
Unregistered

What are the details of Dot Net Developer post in Cognizant Technology Solutions, Pune?

Hi everyone, I came to know that Cognizant Technology Solutions, Pune is scheduling an interview for Dot Net Developer posts. I am interested to attend this interview of Dot Net Developer post in Cognizant Technology Solutions, Pune. I don’t know much more about this posts. Can you please tell me about this post?

15th February 2022, 11:55 AM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the details of Dot Net Developer post in Cognizant Technology Solutions, Pune?

Dot Net Developer in Cognizant Technology Solutions, Pune recruitment:

The detailed information about Cognizant Technology Solutions, Pune Dot Net Developer recruitment is given below,

Name of the Company- Cognizant Technology Solutions

Name of the Job Position- Dot Net Developer

>> In order to be eligible, Candidates must have completed B.Sc or BE or BTech from a recognized university or institute to be eligible.

>> The minimum percentage required throughout the academics must be 60% Mark's

>> You should have good knowledge of Object oriented programming and design patterns.

>> Having 1+ years of experience in Dot Net Development and Building Web applications is beneficial.

>> Having exposure to NoSQL Data Storage Technologies would be added advantage.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?