15th April 2012, 12:00 AM
MahrunImran

What is the use of Maths, Physics, Chemistry in Banking Job? I am a BSc Pass student

I am B.Sc. Pass student.What is the use of math,physics,chemistry in banking job?What will be answer of this question?

5th June 2012, 09:34 PM
Nature Boy

Default Re: What is the use of Maths, Physics, Chemistry in Banking Job? I am a BSc Pass student

Dear Friend,

There are no issue for chemistry and Physics in any banks exam.

But the Use of maths is must important for the bank exam.
because there are 5 subjects in every banks exam.
Those are write as below.

1. Maths
2. English
3. General Awareness with last 1-7 months current affairs
4. Reasoning
5. Computer

Each subject have 50 marks in bank exam and total marks is 250.
you have to pass minimum 40% with all subjects.
For Qualify any banks written exam.

Regards
Yogesh
20th May 2016, 09:46 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the use of Maths, Physics, Chemistry in Banking Job? I am a BSc Pass student

Sir I am a physical handicap student now I am doing b.sc part1(mathematics hons),sir what is process of age relaxation,reserved seat, and how many optional subject related to mathematics for bank po entrance exam.what is my chance?my mathematics and english are good but general knowledge(history,geography,economics) is week.and some extra time give me between exam period.plz...............reply me.thanks
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?