23rd October 2018, 02:14 AM
VSVISH2227

Is there any problem if mentioned incorrect name in UP-TET application? How to correct it?

Hi Sir, I have filled up the application form of UP-TET. But I did a mistake. I have written my name incorrect. So, is there any problem? And what I have to do to correct my name in the application? Please help me to know about this asap.

30th October 2018, 10:50 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any problem if mentioned incorrect name in UP-TET application? How to correct it?

The full form of UPTET is Uttar Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test.

There will be problem when you appear for exam at time of verification when your name will not match with original documents.

You can mail them and make them aware about incorrect spellings in application form. When they open correction window, you can make it correct.
2nd November 2018, 07:16 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is there any problem if mentioned incorrect name in UP-TET application? How to correct it?

Can you please provide that mail id where i should write mail ? and will they open that window for name correction ? (after or before exam
2nd November 2018, 09:54 PM
VSVISH2227

Hi, sir thanks for your answer, can you please provide me that Mail ID where i could write my concern, Please provide that mail id and details.
2nd November 2018, 09:55 PM
VSVISH2227

Quote:
Originally Posted by AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY View Post
The full form of UPTET is Uttar Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test.

There will be problem when you appear for exam at time of verification when your name will not match with original documents.

You can mail them and make them aware about incorrect spellings in application form. When they open correction window, you can make it correct.
Can you please provide me that mail id on which i could write my concern?

Please do.
Thaks!!!!
3rd November 2018, 03:17 AM
VSVISH2227

Please provide me that mail id so i can write for correction please share the details. Thank you for your response.
19th October 2021, 10:04 PM
Unregistered

Is there any problem If I have filled wrong spelling of address in uptet application form
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?