12th November 2016, 01:01 AM
Unregistered

Can I become a BDO after completing graduation with B.Com? How can I prepare for it?

Respected Sir, I have completed my graduation with B.Com and now I want to become a BDO so I want to know am I eligible to become a BDO with such criteria? How can I prepare for the exam? Please provide full details about the same?

13th November 2016, 09:32 AM
Navneet patyal

Thumbs up Re: Can I become a BDO after completing graduation with B.Com? How can I prepare for it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, I have completed my graduation with B.Com and now I want to become a BDO so I want to know am I eligible to become a BDO with such criteria? How can I prepare for the exam? Please provide full details about the same?

BDO post is conducted by the State government. BDO sands for the Block development officer.

The exam for the post of BDO conduct every year.
^ You can apply for the post of BDO if you have the following eligibility.

^ You should have a bachelor degree from recognized university.
^ Your age should be between 20 to 30 years.
Relaxation of 3 years for OBC candidates.
Relaxation of 5 years for SC/ST candidates.
Relaxation of 10 years for Physical handicap candidates.

If you qualify your graduation then you can apply for the BDO exam.
So, if you have the above eligibility, then you can apply for the BDO post.
19th October 2021, 09:47 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I become a BDO after completing graduation with B.Com? How can I prepare for it?

Hye sir, I have completed by graduation degree in 2018 and currently I m working for IT company but now I decided to start the preparation for BDO. I just wanna need your help to know the process of starting the preparation.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?