29th October 2018, 01:01 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to appear for Haryana DET 2019?

Hello everyone, can anyone of you tell me about the eligibility criteria for applying in Haryana DET for admission in Diploma Engineering courses? I want to apply in this entrance exam but I don’t know about the eligibility criteria. Kindly tell me immediately.

5th November 2018, 06:12 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to appear for Haryana DET 2019?

Eligibility to appear for Haryana DET 2019 are:

Candidate must have passed 10th/SSC or equivalent examination with Science and Mathematics subjects from a recognized board to be eligible.

Candidate must have obtained minimum 35% marks (33% for SC/ST & Kashmiri Migrants) to be eligible.

Diploma Engineering (Lateral entry):
----------------------------------------------------------
Candidate must have passed 10+2 examination with Physics, Chemistry, Biology (PCM) or 12th class passed with the National Skills Qualifications Framework (NSQF) level 4 from a recognized board to be eligible.

Candidate must have obtained minimum 35% marks in the above examination.

Candidate must have completed ITI of at least two years duration (after 10th), 10+2 (vocational), 12th class from a recognized board to be eligible.

Diploma Pharmacy:
------------------------------
Candidate must have passed 10+2 examination*or equivalent with physics, chemistry, biology/mathematics as main subjects with minimum 35% marks from a recognized institute to be eligible.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?