29th October 2018, 02:01 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for Haryana DET 2019?

Hello everyone, I want to apply in Haryana DET for admission in Diploma Engineering courses. So, I need to know about the procedure to apply. Kindly let me know the procedure for applying in this entrance exam of 2019. Waiting for your response.

10th November 2018, 12:53 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Haryana DET 2019?

Procedure to apply for Haryana DET 2019 Examination:

The detailed procedure to apply for Haryana DET 2019 Examination is given below,

>> You are required to open the official website and click on "Apply" button.

>> There you are required to read the given instructions and then click on "I Agree" button.

>> After that you are required to select the course that you would like to apply and then check the eligibility criteria.

>> After that click on "Continue Registration" and then fill up all the basic details.

>> Then click on "Register" button and then login with the registration number and password.

>> After that you are required to upload your Photograph and Signature in the given format.

>> After filling the form then take the printout of the application form for future use.

Click here for Official Website
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?