11th November 2018, 12:03 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for Corporate Communication Internship in Startups Club Services Private Limited?

Hello Sir, I want to apply for Corporate Communication Internship in Startups Club Services Private Limited. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for me to apply for an Internship over there. Please help me to know about this asap.

19th November 2018, 12:13 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Corporate Communication Internship in Startups Club Services Private Limited?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir, I want to apply for Corporate Communication Internship in Startups Club Services Private Limited. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for me to apply for an Internship over there. Please help me to know about this asap.

Eligibility to apply for the Corporate Communication internship in Startups Club Services Private Limited is given below:

>> Candidates with skills in developing communication strategies, managing internal communication and organizing initiatives and plan corporate meetings

>> Candidates should be from Bangalore

>> Candidates with relevant skills and interests

>> Candidates willing to work full time for the duration of 6 months
10th June 2021, 04:28 PM
Oneplus8T
Senior Member+

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Corporate Communication Internship in Startups Club Services Private Limited?

Eligibility :--

1. Candidates should available for full time (in-office) internship.

2. Candidates should available for duration of 6 month.

3. Candidates should have relevant skills and interests.
29th July 2021, 05:15 PM
Afreen0786

Eligibility criteria:-

*Candidates must have good skills in Managing Internal Communication

*Candidates should be available for Full Time in Office

*Candidates should be belongs from Bangalore
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?