11th November 2018, 12:03 PM
Unregistered

Skills required to become a Corporate Communication Intern in Startups Club Services Private Limited?

Respected Sir, I am interested to apply for Corporate Communication Internship in Startups Club Services Private Limited. I would like to know about the skills which are essentially required to become such Intern in this company. Please help me to know about the skills asap. Thank you!

19th November 2018, 12:01 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Skills required to become a Corporate Communication Intern in Startups Club Services Private Limited?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, I am interested to apply for Corporate Communication Internship in Startups Club Services Private Limited. I would like to know about the skills which are essentially required to become such Intern in this company. Please help me to know about the skills asap. Thank you!

Those candidates who have skills in developing communication strategies, managing internal communication and organizing initiatives and plan corporate meetings, are preferred for the Corporate Communication internship in Startups Club Services Private Limited. Candidates should be willing to work full time (in office) for the Corporate Communication internship in Startups Club Services Private Limited. Candidates should be from Bangalore and with relevant skills & interests are preferred for the Corporate Communication internship in Startups Club Services Private Limited.
29th November 2018, 03:37 PM
shiv56

Default Re: Skills required to become a Corporate Communication Intern in Startups Club Services Private Limited?

There is more no need of skill require If you are graduate or post graduate then you can enrolled for Internship training in Corporate communication and other more technologies such as IT/CAD/Embedded System and other latest technologies. Interested students can join this internship course via 3/6/months modules.
There are many other training Institute for Internship training such as:

1. CETPA Infotech PVT LTD
2. Ducat
3. Webtrackker
4. sky Infotech and many more.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?