13th December 2018, 05:21 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for Himachal Pradesh PSC Excise & Taxation Inspector recruitment being an MSc(Economics) postgraduate? Last date to apply?

Respected Sir/Madam, I have done with my MSc in Economics Honours course. I am interested to apply in Himachal Pradesh PSC recruitment for Excise & Taxation Inspector post. Can I apply for this post? Also, I want to know about the last date to apply in this recruitment.

18th December 2018, 10:37 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for Himachal Pradesh PSC Excise & Taxation Inspector recruitment being an MSc(Economics) postgraduate? Last date to apply?

In order to apply for Himachal Pradesh PSC Excise & Taxation Inspector recruitment, you should have completed your bachelor's degree in the relevant discipline from a recognized college/university. Interested candidates can apply on or before 02-01-2019.
19th December 2018, 07:05 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for Himachal Pradesh PSC Excise & Taxation Inspector recruitment being an MSc(Economics) postgraduate? Last date to apply?

Of course yes. You are certainly eligible to attend this Tamil Nadu PSC District Educational Officer recruitment. The detailed information is given below,

Name of the Organization - Himachal Pradesh PSC

Name of the Job Position - Excise and Taxation Inspector

>> Candidates who have completed their Graduation or Bachelor's Degree are eligible to apply.

>> As you are post graduate, I am very sure that you are certainly eligible to apply for this recruitment.

>> As you have met the required eligibility criteria, I suggest you to apply for this recruitment on or before the last date 2nd January, 2019 (Till 11:59 AM)

Click here for official website
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?