13th December 2018, 05:21 PM
Unregistered

How many vacancies are there in Tamil Nadu PSC District Educational Officer recruitment? Requirements to apply?

I am a BEd graduate and I have heard about the Tamil Nadu PSC District Educational Officer recruitment. Can I know about the requirements to apply for this recruitment as a District Educational Officer. Kindly tell me about the number of vacancies also.

18th December 2018, 10:30 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many vacancies are there in Tamil Nadu PSC District Educational Officer recruitment? Requirements to apply?

As per your question above, I have attached a link below in which you will be able to find the details about the vacancies available for the recruitment and the requirements to apply. So, download the file from the given link and go through the details carefully.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf District Educational Officer.pdf(1.29 MB, 0 views)
19th December 2018, 07:11 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many vacancies are there in Tamil Nadu PSC District Educational Officer recruitment? Requirements to apply?

Number of vacancies available in Tamil Nadu PSC District Educational Officer recruitment and requirements to apply:

The detailed information about the number of vacancies available in Tamil Nadu PSC District Educational Officer recruitment and requirements are given below.

Name of the Organization - Tamil Nadu PSC

Name of the Job Position - District Educational Officer

Total Number of vacancies - 20 vacancies (14 from open market and 4 from among teachers employed in recognized aided secondary schools and higher secondary school & 2 carried forward)

For detailed educational qualification please go through the point "B" in page number 4 in the official notification that has been attached below.

Click here for Official Notification

Click here for Official Website
19th December 2018, 11:11 AM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

Total number of vacancies available in Tamil Nadu PSC District Education Officer recruitment is 20 ( 18 current vacancies and 2 carried forward vacancies ).

Further, these overall vacancies is divided among different category and for exact details regarding the same you can refer to the link www.tnpsc.gov.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?