15th December 2018, 07:29 PM
Unregistered

Percentage required in 12th to study BSc(Horticulture Science) in College of Horticulture and Forestry-East Siang?

Hello everyone, I am looking forward to study BSc in Horticulture Science from College of Horticulture and Forestry-East Siang. Can I know about the percentage which is required in 12th standard to get admission in this college for BSc in Horticulture Science course? Please let me know immediately.

19th December 2018, 10:34 PM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Percentage required in 12th to study BSc(Horticulture Science) in College of Horticulture and Forestry-East Siang?

Bachelor of Science in Horticulture Science is an undergraduate Agriculture Science and Technology course. The basic eligibility required to enter in this course is the candidate should have passed 12th class with Science stream having subjects Physics, Chemistry and Biology.

As per my knowledge, the minimum percentage required in 12th to study BSc(Horticulture Science) in College of Horticulture and Forestry-East Siang. The duration of this course is three years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?