5th August 2019, 03:34 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study BSc(Agriculture) in College of Horticulture and Forestry East Siang?

Respected Sir/Madam, I want to study BSc(Agriculture) from College of Horticulture and Forestry East Siang. Can I know about the eligibility criteria for studying this course in this institute? Please tell me about the eligibility of doing this course immediately. Thank you!

9th August 2019, 08:06 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study BSc(Agriculture) in College of Horticulture and Forestry East Siang?

Eligibility to study B.Sc (Agriculture) in College of Horticulture and Forestry, East Siang are as follows:-
Candidate must have passed Higher Secondary Examination or its equivalent from a recognized School board.
Candidate must have passed Higher Secondary Examination with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English as main subjects.
Candidate must have to qualify entrance examination.
Candidate must have scored at least 55% aggregate in 10+2.
There is no age restriction required to pursue this course.
10th August 2019, 04:20 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study BSc(Agriculture) in College of Horticulture and Forestry East Siang?

The eligibility to study a BSc in Agriculture at the College of Horticulture and Forestry East Siang is a candidate must have done a 10+2 in Science or equivalent with Physics, Chemistry and Biology/Mathematics/Agriculture with a minimum 50% marks in aggregate for general category and 40% marks for SC/ST category from a recognized board.

I am also giving you the college website link for your reference that is www.chfcau.org.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?