31st December 2018, 03:41 AM
Unregistered

Can I apply for Andhra Pradesh PSC Agriculture Officer recruitment being an Agriculture graduate?

Hello everyone, I have completed my BSc in Agriculture. I want to apply for Agriculture Officer post in Andhra Pradesh PSC. So I want to know that I am eligible or not for apply? Kindly help me to know about this. Waiting for your response!

4th January 2019, 09:02 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for Andhra Pradesh PSC Agriculture Officer recruitment being an Agriculture graduate?

Yes, you can apply for Andhra Pradesh PSC Agriculture Officer recruitment being an Agriculture graduate. Candidates who have passed degree in Agriculture from a recognised university and those who are in the age range of 18 to 42 years are eligible to apply for Andhra Pradesh PSC Agriculture Officer recruitment. So, being an Agriculture graduate, you are eligible to apply for Andhra Pradesh PSC Agriculture Officer recruitment.
4th January 2019, 12:32 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for Andhra Pradesh PSC Agriculture Officer recruitment being an Agriculture graduate?

Yes, you are definitely eligible to apply for Andhra Pradesh PSC Agriculture Officer recruitment being an Agriculture graduate. Candidates who have completed Bachelor of Science in Agriculture from any recognised University are eligible to apply for Andhra Pradesh PSC Agriculture Officer recruitment. You should be in between 18 years to 42 years of age as on 01/07/2018 to be eligible. Relaxation is applicable for reserved category candidates as per government norms.

For details, visit official notification link:
https://psc.ap.gov.in/(S(ymc2bje214j...ns/21_2018.pdf
4th January 2019, 11:40 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Yes. I can say that, you are certainly eligible to apply for this recruitment. The basic qualification required is given below.

Name of the Organization - Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission

Name of the Job Position - Agriculture Officer

>> In order to be eligible, you should have Agriculture Degree of any recognized university

>> As you have done B.Sc in Agriculture course, I can say that you are certainly eligible.

>> And the minimum age required is 18 years and maximum age should not exceed 42 years. Age criteria is considered as on 1st July, 2018.

Click here to Apply
6th January 2019, 08:52 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Having completed your B.Sc (Bachelor of Science) in Agriculture, you are eligible to apply for Andhra Pradesh PSC Agriculture Officer general recruitment, as far as the educational requirement for the same recruitment is concerned.

Apart from educational qualification, you are required to be an Indian citizen with your age lying within 18 years to 42 years as on 01.07.2018 if you belong to general category. Further, there is provision of age relaxation for candidates belonging to reserved category. Also, you must maintain physical and mental standards as per the service requirement norms.

For more detailed information regarding the same recruitment, you can refer to the link https://psc.ap.gov.in/(S(wijerwrfsh2...ns/21_2018.pdf.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?